+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Anyone starting IUI this Thursday!?

Hi everyone I just wanted to see who is embarking on a IUI cycle starting this Thursday .. I am and would like to get a group together?? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Or around the same time :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ALP

I'm not but I just wanted to wish you luck!! It can be super daunting

I haven't done IUI but have previously done IVF and am currently in my TWW for an OI cycle (injecting with FSH for x number of days...for me 24 days!..., followed by a US to make sure I had 1 nice follicle and BT throughout the injecting to check on E2 levels, once I had the right levels and the right follicle cycle I was triggered with Pregnyl 5000 and then 36 hours later ovulated..but for an OI cycle we then just had to DTD 'old style ') I'm currently 9DPO and have my first BT tomorrow to check on my HCG levels.

Anyway good luck with your cycle, the injections and instructions can seem overwhelming at first and I couldn't do them for the first cycle (it was cancelled after 20 days of injections due to overstimulation) but had my husband do them..this cycle I was much better at the whole thing...you get used to it...but I hope that you don't have to and get that BFP first go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks buttercup for sharing your story. I saw my psychologist today regarding my aniexty and we did some needle exposure therapy and I did the injection!! I actually did it! So tomorrow when I start I know I can do this. I'm so determined. I was a mess in her office. But I m proud that I actually put it into my stomach.. And it didn't even hurt! I was expecting it to be real stingy! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ALP

I am 1dpiui after insem yesterday for bubba number 2.

So do you starting injections tomorrow? Is this your first cycle? You should be proud if yourself for getting past your needle phobia.

Good luck with your cycle

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow ALP! Good for you , just think of the prize at the end!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks :-) I am super proud of myself .. So hopefully my first actual injection tomorrow will be a breeze.

Yes first time cycle of IUI. Background.. Had endo since I was 14 - 28 now.. Had numerous surgeries/laps.. Cysts and a fibroid tumour. Stopped the pill in jan and last month was quite sick and in hospital with a burst cyst.. Referred to IVF Australia and here we are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Erinjess.. Good luck with your insem. I wish you all the best
    Is this the first cycle? Any other advice would be great 😊
    Sending baby dust to you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ALP this is our first cycle for baby number 2. I did three IUI's in 2012 resulting in DS 1 born July 2013.

How did you first injection go this morning? No real advice except try to relax it's crazy what stress can do to your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Completed my first injection.. Am feeling a bit off now from the aniexty of it all but I'm ok.
    1 down 8 to go ..
    @ErinJess what's your plan to distract your self for the next two weeks? I can't wait until this all over and I'm pregnant!