Hi there I have a 3 month old little boy and up until recently he's been feeding every 3 hours and taking about 150 to 180 mils in each bottle ( he's formula fed). We'll the past week and a bit he's been really fussy with feeding time. Doesn't seem interested for a few of his feeds ( mostly the late afternoon feed around 4pm and his 10am feed). He doesn't cry but he'll shake his head from side to side and stsrt chewing on the teet. He's on medium flow teets coz the slow ones were too slow ( tried faster ones too but he almost choked). There are times also when he does feed it takes him ages ( like over an hour) to finish. He sometimes sleeps "through" the night ( last feed around 10:30/11pm and then has a small bottle ( just 60 mils) around 6am then he'll go back to sleep for another hour/hour and a half then feed again at 7/7:30am (when we get up and start the day)...

Do you think perhaps I should start feeding on a 4 hourly schedule or what? I'm going to make another earlier appointment with the mchn.. He seems like a happy baby and reaching his milestones but should I be concerned? He is my fourth baby but none of my other kids did this as babies.

Any advice and suggestions would be great. Thanks