+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    @Sharlee what can I say but don't let it get you down.

surprise surprise WDA found a 3-4cm polyp in my uterus today as we both suspected. He removed it which is good news. Also, at EPU he managed to get 19 eggs which I told him was a top effort. How he pulled that rabbit out of a hat I will never know. What a legend.

Dh has succumbed to manflu which as you all know is a medical emergency, on par with Ebola, so I'm looking after him today. He's gone to sleep so at least I can't hear the whinging anymore and can hog the remote, there is a god, lol
    Glad he found and got the polyp as well. How awful it was there, might help your chances as well of BFP. Your doing three cycles right until embryo testing before transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    @Butterfly39 Wow what an egg haul. That is some serious laying girl!!! Your poor ovaries must be sore.
    Good that the nasty polyp has gone.
    Be careful of OHSS. Best wishes hope you get lots of lovely embies to bank.

Man flu is a terrible thing. Hope DH can get through this terrible time. It truly is a shocking illness, maybe one day they can find a cure.

Yes Frances he is on the edge just clinging to life, cough cough poor dear, he had to take panadol TWICE today :/

re ohss - yup, just trying to get home into bed with my kitties before it hits.

Got out a pie today but DH ate it while I was in the shower thinking it was for him, seeing as he is 'the patient'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Glad he found and got the polyp as well. How awful it was there, might help your chances as well of BFP. Your doing three cycles right until embryo testing before transfer?
    It definitely wasn't helping my chances since they can cause infertility and mc. However it's gone now and that's all that matters. I have to suck it up, get back on the field and play on. I'm not wasting my energy worrying, I have to heal now. If my emby numbers are ok WDA said only do 2 cycles now (since he just doubled my numbers per cycle).

really surprised at what you are having to go through Sharlee. Do what you need to do Hun. Stay strong, Big hugs
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 14-07-2014 at 18:55.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    It definitely wasn't helping my chances since they can cause infertility and mc. However it's gone now and that's all that matters. I have to suck it up, get back on the field and play on. I'm not wasting my energy worrying, I have to heal now. If my emby numbers are ok WDA said only do 2 cycles now (since he just doubled my numbers per cycle).

really surprised at what you are having to go through Sharlee. Do what you need to do Hun. Stay strong, Big hugs
    Woot woot 2 cycles is always better than three.
    Thank god it's gone, I feel you hun, it is scary.
    Do you still have to pay full proce when you cycle as you are? Actually what are Wazza's IVF fees?
    I am okay really good considering I have been arranging my nan's memorial for my Mum she is away ATM and won't be home for a few weeks so I am trying to sort that out.
    Last edited by Sharlee32; 15-07-2014 at 08:15.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update my lovely ladies,.. Well I think I have a bit of late onset ohss... And last night it was getting pretty bad from walking around all day yesterday shopping... So got up this morning and POAS and there was a very faint second line WhoooHooo!!!!!!! Anyway looked that up and that's probably what has caused the late onset of mild ohss not feeling to bad today... Taking it easy... Making sure peeing as much as I am drinking... So things are looking up... Looks like a BFP will be coming around for me on Wednesday. So excited.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques Wow late OHSS can be a huge give away to a BFP. Eat lots of protein and Gatorade. FX that line gets darker and darker. For BT Wednesday

@Burterfly Hope your DH has pulled through his terrible illness.
    How are you ?? How many freezer babies have you got now ??
    Will you be back on the long down reg soon ?
    Hope you are doing ok too.
    @Sharlee hope you got some sort of response from Genea.
    Also hope you are starting to feel alittle better too.
    I lost my grandmother last year. Big hugs

AFM I had my 7 week scan on Thursday things are coming along as they say they should be. Heart beat was there, only one embryo and no sign of the other we transfered. Not sure what happens now, but more waiting for next scan I suppose.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (22-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello I just wanted to jump in as I noticed Frances the cat we are both 7 weeks on the same day (last Thursday) I had my scan on Friday and thankfully heard the heartbeat also. Best of luck

Soques that that sound positive best of luck for Wednesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=butterfli;7862464]Hello I just wanted to jump in as I noticed Frances the cat we are both 7 weeks on the same day (last Thursday) I had my scan on Friday and thankfully heard the heartbeat also. Best of luck

Thank you butterfli. Best of luck for your pregnacy too. When is your next scan ??
    Im seeing my ob next Wednesday so most likely will discus things then.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques how exciting! This has been a great cycle for you all round so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Francesthecat best of luck with your next scan. Feels like I have such a long time to wait till mine (2 weeks), next one is the 1st of August with my FS then I have one booked on the 5th for my first apt with my OB. Will be counting down the days i'm sure.