+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well your results completely confirm for me how much me and hubby got scammed. We did 2 ICSI with them and had similar numbers actually higher fertilisation and both times no frosties. Genea were meant to call me today and no phone call.
    So angry right now. Been on here just makes me angrier. I am out. Hope you all have better luck than me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlee32 I think progesterone support is one thing that varies across clinics widely. Some swear by it. Others seem to think its voodoo. I've used pessaries and had an allergic rxn to them and last cycle used Im progesterone which hurt like a biarch. Not sure what WDA will do but I'll let you know. I've never been able to have pregnyl post transfer as my e2 is too high.
    @Soques fantastic amazing results well done which clinic are you at Hun ?

im doing EPU tomorrow, flying off now to briz Vegas to meet DH who flies in from his mine. It's a little trip for us together which is fun, no matter what happens. Looking forward to sneaking in to the hotel room and snuggling up, and watching cable.... he will be completely conked if I know my DH.

having a severe hot flush, better start fluid loading ....., hope I don't hyperstimulate. I should be ok I think. I'm not transferring so it's actually a relief to not have that pressure of everything coming to a head this time, they're all headed for freezer town. Hope they fertilise.
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 13-07-2014 at 19:21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Butterfly39;7854538
    im doing EPU tomorrow, flying off now to briz Vegas to meet DH who flies in from his mine. It's a little trip for us together which is fun, no matter what happens. Looking forward to sneaking in to the hotel room and snuggling up, and watching cable.... he will be completely conked if I know my DH.

having a severe hot flush, better start fluid loading ....., hope I don't hyperstimulate. I should be ok I think. I'm not transferring so it's actually a relief to not have that pressure of everything coming to a head this time, they're all headed for freezer town. Hope they fertilise.[/QUOTE]

Best wishes for EPU hope you get lots of lovely eggies.

Hotel room, hotel breakfast and cable TV I'd be in heaven.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Best wishes for EPU hope you get lots of lovely eggies.

Hotel room, hotel breakfast and cable TV I'd be in heaven.

Haha totally ! Fasting so no morning breakfast... Boo! I'm hoping I get to get back after EPU to have late breakfast before it closes.... but I think that is a pipe dream! Lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Well your results completely confirm for me how much me and hubby got scammed. We did 2 ICSI with them and had similar numbers actually higher fertilisation and both times no frosties. Genea were meant to call me today and no phone call.
    So angry right now. Been on here just makes me angrier. I am out. Hope you all have better luck than me.
    OMG do they just get worse and worse. Complete and utter disregard for the welfare of their patient.
    I really hope you can get some closure from this very soon. To have the complications and then to make matters worse, totally ignored and have the cycle fail. Makes me speechless.

At least when I had more than my fair share of complications stuff ups etc. Monash at least called me and followed up to ensure I was not dead.
    I need to point out, I never got to a full cycle at Genea. The FS changed his mind mid way through would not continue treatment. As my old FS and him choose to discuss me at a conference. I then could not find another FS there that would take me on. Genea leaves a very sour taste for me.

Big hugs xxx
    Last edited by francesthecat; 13-07-2014 at 20:20.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 I am at Genea in Sydney city (Kent st) same as Sharalee was at but different doctor.
    I went with dr Devora Lieberman... She's also in the city but not in the same building as Genea... Just had several people tell me she was a straight shooter and that what i needed

Good luck with epu this week... Where you staying in brisvegas. I lived there for 8 years... So if you need some recommendations I might be able to help.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (14-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    OMG do they just get worse and worse. Complete and utter disregard for the welfare of their patient.
    I really hope you can get some closure from this very soon. To have the complications and then to make matters worse, totally ignored and have the cycle fail. Makes me speechless.

At least when I had more than my fair share of complications stuff ups etc. They at least called me and followed up to ensure I was not dead.

Big hugs xxx
    I so agree. I can't believe it's the same place I am going.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlee what can I say but don't let it get you down.

surprise surprise WDA found a 3-4cm polyp in my uterus today as we both suspected. He removed it which is good news. Also, at EPU he managed to get 19 eggs which I told him was a top effort. How he pulled that rabbit out of a hat I will never know. What a legend.

Dh has succumbed to manflu which as you all know is a medical emergency, on par with Ebola, so I'm looking after him today. He's gone to sleep so at least I can't hear the whinging anymore and can hog the remote, there is a god, lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 Wow what an egg haul. That is some serious laying girl!!! Your poor ovaries must be sore.
    Good that the nasty polyp has gone.
    Be careful of OHSS. Best wishes hope you get lots of lovely embies to bank.

Man flu is a terrible thing. Hope DH can get through this terrible time. It truly is a shocking illness, maybe one day they can find a cure.

Last edited by francesthecat; 14-07-2014 at 18:41. Reason: Spelling

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies, had my dummy spit last night,sorry I am just over it. Still no call from Genea. Waited all day yesterday as she told me she would call me regarding my complaint well yesterday. I emailed her today and mentioned I waited all day, no reply, no call. I guess I just give up. @butterfly wow 19 eggs and the poor DH (cough). I feel for you hun, eek man flu but congrats on your haul. Wazza certainly is good at what he does. Hope he can help me next year. @Frances how is it going are your HCG numbers growing nicely and when is your HB scan? @Soques hoping your 2ww is going okay so far, it is hard. Thanks for your support. I know you like the clinic. I am gob smacked at them. I said to DH last night "what did I do, why so they seem to hate me, everyone else loves them so I feel like it is my fault". He hates them too he said they treat their clients like cattle. He actually said that to me when we went in for EPU but I laughed it off. Thinking back I think he's right.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast