+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Go to hospital earlier rather than later, don't let it get out of hand Hun x. Why don't you go see WDA in Brizvegas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies @Sharlee32 gee what bad luck with the mastitis, that is the ultimate kick in the teeth! @Soques so inspired by your results. I was thinking back to your early posts on this group, I bet you would have only dreamed of 100% fert and 7 eggs! Awesome!
    @francesthecat @Butterfly39 I see you are with Dr Wazza. I tried to get an appt with him back in Feb and the waiting list was until Sept for a first appointment! So I stuck with the FS we had. We've decided to try another FS and lab if our july/August cycle doesn't work. I'm wishing I had made that appointment back in Feb, as we will probably need it now! Did you all wait that long to get into him?

Me 37 DX Endo, Tubal Damage AMH 9.6, DH 41 no issues
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    IVF#1 stim Apr 2014 - 6 eggs, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts -1 x 5dt - BFN
    IVF#2 stim June 2014 - 7 eggs, 3 mature, 4 immature, 0 fertilized - total bust
    FET#1 June 2014 5dfet - BFN
    IVF#3 stim July 2014 - FX

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GeorgieNE For This Useful Post:

Soques  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieNE View Post
    Hi ladies @Sharlee32 gee what bad luck with the mastitis, that is the ultimate kick in the teeth! @Soques so inspired by your results. I was thinking back to your early posts on this group, I bet you would have only dreamed of 100% fert and 7 eggs! Awesome!
    @francesthecat @Butterfly39 I see you are with Dr Wazza. I tried to get an appt with him back in Feb and the waiting list was until Sept for a first appointment! So I stuck with the FS we had. We've decided to try another FS and lab if our july/August cycle doesn't work. I'm wishing I had made that appointment back in Feb, as we will probably need it now! Did you all wait that long to get into him?

Me 37 DX Endo, Tubal Damage AMH 9.6, DH 41 no issues
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    IVF#1 stim Apr 2014 - 6 eggs, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts -1 x 5dt - BFN
    IVF#2 stim June 2014 - 7 eggs, 3 mature, 4 immature, 0 fertilized - total bust
    FET#1 June 2014 5dfet - BFN
    IVF#3 stim July 2014 - FX
    I waited 6 months to see him, but as I'm out of state. I had no chance of the cancelation list.
    It was so worth it, as I've been to a few clinics Monash, Melbourne IVF and Genea as well. By far the worst Genea!!!
    DR Wazza gave me the odds and OMG they were bad, did not want to rip me off anymore. But he actually cared telling us there was no more, nothing else he could do. He has also given me, another option Donor Embryos in USA.
    He also understood my grief and complete desperation, to do this at all costs. For me has even meant nearly costing me my life.

Dr Wazza was worth the wait.

best wishes xxxs

5. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Most of them are too from what I read about Genea. Maybe I should post a photo of my inflamed mastitis breast and then see how positive they (all the customers) are then. That thing just threw my whole world, I was scared I had breast cancer or even what butterfly mentioned , I can't re type the scientific name but it was scary. I was scared to look at it on the week end it looked that gross, my husband wanted to take me to hospital when he saw it and they caused it and I emailed them yesterday morning and told them about it and they still haven't phoned me about it. It is pretty poor form but like I mentioned earlier I am moving on to a new clinic. They get no more more money from me.
    I am so glad to hear that you are continuing your journey... And I totally understand... Bad Genea!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @GeorgieNE no I wouldn't have ever imagined... Will see what Saturday brings... But liking my odds... 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also waited a similar time period but they were keen to get me in earlier. I put the appointment off a bit to stay with my old fs and regret doing that now I have seen Wda. He is no bullsh!t and will tell you straight what your chances are and all of the options. He's extremely down to earth and exceptional bedside manner. He's a lateral thinker and takes full advantage of the fact that there's more than one way to skin a cat. I have seen him solve some really difficult cases especially in my age group in these forums which is why I went to him in desperation which in retrospect was a brilliant decision as we are already cracking on. Nurses also lovely helpful and extremely professional. My old clinic lovely also, just wanted to try something new.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (12-07-2014),Soques  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an appoitment with WDA this year for April that I booked last year in October. I cancelled and went with Genea because I got into them sooner. Worst decision of my life. I now have another appoimtent with WDA for February next year ,so yes 6 months is the normal I think but I am happy with that as we need a break from it all. They have placed me on a 2 day cancellation list. I really think he will be worth the wait and I already know he will definately look into why my embryos aren't implanting ect for me rather than the old it is just a matterof waitng for the right embryo, blah, blah, blah.
    @butterfly are you in Townsville or Cairns ATM. Can you let me know how WDA monitor you when you stim. Who do you go to for bloods and scans ect, how often? I know it has been quite a long cycle for you too. Hope your bearing up okay.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (12-07-2014),Soques  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer tomorrow at 11:30 --- so excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the info @Sharlee32 and @Butterfly39, I'll make a WDA appt now and at least it is there if I need it. rookie error that I cancelled the one I had for sept! Back in February I thought "I won't still be trying by Sept it will have worked before then!"

Me 37 DX Endo, Tubal Damage DH 41 no issues
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    Feb 14 - Laparoscopy
    IVF#1 Apr 2014 - BFN
    IVF#2 June 2014 - total fertilization failure
    FET#1 June 2014 - BFN
    IVF#3 July 2014 - FX

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgieNE For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (12-07-2014),Soques  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlee32 I'm in the ville
    @GeorgieNE yep I pretty much did the same thing
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 12-07-2014 at 16:29.