+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Anyone else hit 30 & fancy a change??

Iv just turned 30 and am heavily pregnant with ds2. This week iv ordered new glasses (totally different to.my current ones) and am now thinking of getting my very long hair (been longoing 10 years!) cut into a long bob. I just feel like i want a change! Anyone get like this around a big birthday?
    Sent from my GT-I9100 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    We moved interstate just after I turned 30. I couldn't stand living in the same city any longer and felt once I was 30 I could finally do it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its funny how you can just feel so different isn't it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I left my ex a week before I turned 30. Just decided I was done and ended it after 13 yrs. No loss but was a shock to everyone.

Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got a boob job and cut my very long hair into a long bob, just as you described. My birthday was in April and I'm still itching for change, so I'm on a huge health kick and have taken up jogging, which I haven't been into since I was a teenager.
    There's a definite restless feeling and longing for change. Though that could also be a result of being parent to young children for 7.5 years and now my last born is 2.5, I'm feeling like I can be myself a little more. And I like it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by themissingpiece View Post
    I got a boob job and cut my very long hair into a long bob, just as you described. My birthday was in April and I'm still itching for change, so I'm on a huge health kick and have taken up jogging, which I haven't been into since I was a teenager.
    There's a definite restless feeling and longing for change. Though that could also be a result of being parent to young children for 7.5 years and now my last born is 2.5, I'm feeling like I can be myself a little more. And I like it!
    Id love a boob job too but after bub. Did you regret having your hair chopped?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KillerHeels View Post
    Id love a boob job too but after bub. Did you regret having your hair chopped?

Not at all! I love it. If I want it back long it will only take a while. I thought it would be boring if I looked back on photos of myself and I always had the same hairstyle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I definitely had the desire to when I turned 30, but we were planning on TTC about a year after. Now I'm 31 and pregnant with our second and final bub, I'm holding out until this bub is settled and only waking once a night or not at all = feeling human again, then I'll do a whole lifestyle and wardrobe overhaul - no more frumpy mummy for me!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I fell pregnant with my first at 30 not long after we bought our first house so my life was changing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I went on the first date with my DH the night after my 30th. He was not considered my "type", we moved in together not long after, got married and now have DS. Change is good