+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like my LO too! I've always joked that he must be a 'low sleep needs' baby as he functioned fine on short 45 minute naps. He's now 5 months and has dropped his fourth nap and takes 2 longer naps and a short cat nap in the evening. Think the turning point was when he figured out to roll in bed and learnt that he could sleep on his tummy.

Also, this may not work for everyone but I will sometimes gently 'wake' him up after he has been asleep for ard 20 minutes. I put my hand on his chest which makes him stir, then leave my hand there for a while until he drops back to sleep. He doesn't fully wake up, but I think it resets his sleep cycle and then gets a longer nap!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MsB View Post
    Lil Miss - what do you think the reason is that your LOs sleep better in the cot during the day as opposed to the bassinet??
    I dont know. Could just be a coincidence? Maybe the mattress in the cot is more comfortable giving them a better sleep? A combination of both? I really have no idea lol.

He + Me = dd1 (July 2007), dd2 (July 2010), dd3 (August 2012), dd4 (May 2014)
    Embrace the chaos