Hello mums to be!

My name is Emily Sheridan, and I am a fourth year nursing and midwifery student at the University of Queensland, Brisbane.
As part of my midwifery degree, I take part in a continuity of care program, which involves attending antenatal appointments, the birth, and postnatal follow up with women and their partners.

I have already had the wonderful opportunity to follow eight women throughout their pregnancy and birth, and require two more women before I graduate in December.
All of the amazing ladies that I've had the privilege of following have commented that they appreciated the support of having a student midwife, especially when we were seeing a whole team of midwives and obstetricians across the pregnancy and delivery.

If you have any questions or queries regarding allowing me to become a part of your pregnancy and birth, and you becoming involved in my final semester of training, please do not hesitate to contact me.

I am completing my final placement at the Royal Women's, but am also able to attend appointments and births at other Brisbane hospitals.

Thanks for reading, I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Emily Sheridan