Oh, 2 year olds, there're so, so...cute?!
- woke up demanding smarties (not any smarties, but orange smarties)
- after he agreed to have cereal for breakfast, he cried when he saw the bowl
- refused to put his jacket on to go outside (this battle happens everyday). It's very cold here in Melb.
- after a beautiful day at the park, he started to request that we go to the shop and buy him a car (a matchbox car), lol, yeah no worries.
- once home he does random things like throw Lego, oh and squeeze shampoo in his hair and rub it in.
Oh dear sweet pea