Hi all just wondered if anyone had any ideas, DD is 22 months and is generally a good overnight sleeper, waking once at about 5am for a bottle.
The last few nights though she's been really unsettled waking or crying out almost every hour during the night.
- she doesn't appear hot or cold as room temp is the same every night
- I've tried pandadol and nurofen
- I've given her extra milk so i know she's not hungry
- no temperature so I don't think she's sick, no other symptoms
- has been prone to UTI's but tested her urine and it's fine.
Only other her thing I can think of is teeth but I thought pandadol or nurofen would have helped?
Any other ideas please?