+ Reply to Thread

Default ttc: do you think this is the start of the 2ww? please help.

Hey guys im new to this site c:

So my last period was on the 20th of June.. my cycle is around 30 days. I have been using an app on my phone and it said ovulation day is 'today' did the deed yesterday.. elevated hips afterfor about 20 mins..
    I had brought some ovulation tests but last cycle thought I got a positive one but turns out it was negative so havent used them this cycle .. we also did the deed throughout the month randomly...

This is our 3rd month trying I really hope this is it!

What do you think the chance is of being pregnant?

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week

I've calculated you at about cd17? If your cycle is 30 days I would expect you to ovulate around cd 16 but could be anytime between cd15-20 really. I would dtd (do the deed) again just in case you o (ovulate) later in your cycle. And its good to dtd a couple of days before you o as well. I found every second day around o is a good approach. It only takes once though so you have a good chance.

Make sure you join the ttc threads - there are a lot of supportive ladies there!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app