We are looking for 15 reviewers for Mater Nappies! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.
Mater Nappies are made from high quality, ultrasoft materials that quickly absorb liquid and draw away moisture to help keep your baby’s delicate skin dry. Dermatologically tested and proven not to cause skin irritation, Mater Nappies are available in five sizes to suit your growing baby from the day they are born through to their toddler years.
Mater Midwives + Mums have worked together to develop a range of maternity and baby care products that continue the exceptional care and expertise from Australia's largest maternity service, Mater Mothers’ Hospitals, into your home.
Mater Mothers’ Hospitals provide specialist life-saving care to seriously ill and premature babies. These babies are affectionately known as Mater Little Miracles. Proceeds from Mater’s product range will help support specialised care for babies with severe or complicated medical conditions. They will also fund important research projects that will help give babies the best possible start to life.
Mater Nappy packs RRP:
- Newborn First Weeks (up to 3.5kg) $11.99
- Newborn (3-5kg) $12.99
- Infant (4-8kg) $15.99
- Crawler (6-11kg) $15.99
- Toddler (10-15kg) $15.99
Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
- you are over 25 years old
- you have (preferably) two or more kids in disposable nappies between 3kg and 15kg (so you can trial different sizes)
- you have to be able to use the product for at least 5 days and write a review (at least 50 words long) by FRIDAY 25th of July.
- you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
- your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
- write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
- tell us what size/s of nappies you would require
- please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be consideredWe'll be selecting 5 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on THURSDAY 10th of July.
To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by FRIDAY 25th of July (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).
When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.
And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.
If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.