+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Today was a tough day 😔 I actually feel very depressed now when I'm at work. Alone and sad.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm confused sorry. What exactly are these co-workers doing to make you feel this way?

Is it just that you don't feel involved socially? Or are they physically & emotionally doing something to you on purpose?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    Today was a tough day 😔 I actually feel very depressed now when I'm at work. Alone and sad.

So sorry! What happened today? @Snooze with me its leaving me out a lot. We work in one small room and I dont get spoken to but if someone else walks in people perk up and talk to other people and im just there like a ghost. I have a few people who do talk to me.. when they are actually on at the same time. the ones who I started with.

But these new ones seem "too cool" for me or something and dont want a bar. I can see it on their body language even saying hello its very cold.. its not a nice feeling. thats just one example

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pisang I was sitting in a meeting room waiting for a meeting that I was invited to to start and then I got asked to leave. I have a more 'senior' person 'assisting' me at the moment but they have completely taken over and I feel I am being left out of everything. I literally sat at work most of yesterday with nothing to do. A vast contrast to my usual job where I'm so busy I don't even have time to go to the bathroom.

I feel like I'm being performance managed and punished for something that I didn't do. I feel bullied. I take a lot of pride in my work and I work extremely hard. To be treated like I'm incompetent is a huge slap in my face. I'm not coping.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That sucks mrsklm. Is there someone above the person more senior that you can go to and ask why they have taken over a lot of your duties and how long for? I hate not being busy at work that certainly doesnt help..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pisang unfortunately the directive came from very high up. All for the money - it doesn't matter who gets hurt along the way.

I have taken some time off for me. To exercise, eat right, sleep well and get some sunshine. I can't control what's going on at work or the decision that they are making but I sure can control myself. I can control my thoughts and that will impact my well being. So that's what I'm going to do 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsKLM View Post
    @pisang unfortunately the directive came from very high up. All for the money - it doesn't matter who gets hurt along the way.

I have taken some time off for me. To exercise, eat right, sleep well and get some sunshine. I can't control what's going on at work or the decision that they are making but I sure can control myself. I can control my thoughts and that will impact my well being. So that's what I'm going to do 😊
    How much time did you take off? Im doing the same.. forget if I said in this thread of my other about stress.. but yeh I find working with a certain few people on shift makes my stress levels higher and I come home feeling way worse which really sux. .
    I just hope while on my leave we win lotto.. fingers crossed I need to quit work big time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took 8 working days so just under 2 weeks😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MrsKLM it sounds like we are in the same boat. We have new management that seem to question everything I do, after 10 years doing what I do, i feel like saying **** off and leave me to do my job. They are obviously just trying to assert themselves. If i wasn't planning on starting a family soon, I would probably leave but for me it is easier to put my head down and ignore all of the crap, easier said than done sometimes. However in saying that if work is causing you to physically feel sick then get out of there!
    Last edited by MrsMummaButterfly; 22-07-2014 at 16:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Time off did me good!!! Got my BFP!!!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1407038586.803636.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsKLM For This Useful Post:

BH-KatiesMum  (04-08-2014)