+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Holy shizzballs. He ate fish fingers! *faints*
    Attached Images

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (19-08-2014),Tamtam  (19-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    Ravioli with grated cheese, strawberry. .chocolate custard!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    I thought you meant all together - like a strawberry, chocolate cheese ravioli!

Yep, problem eater here. DS2 is on the spectrum has severe sensory processing disorders. So basically every meal is a fail. He is getting worse and worse instead of better and better. And I am at a loss, so he basically eats the same things most days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    I thought you meant all together - like a strawberry, chocolate cheese ravioli!

Yep, problem eater here. DS2 is on the spectrum has severe sensory processing disorders. So basically every meal is a fail. He is getting worse and worse instead of better and better. And I am at a loss, so he basically eats the same things most days.
    I wouldnt put it past her to eat like that. I wouldn't care if the food went in! Up to day 2 of another food strike. Fun!

I feel your pain. DD tends to get worse... then better....then awful....then bad....then great.... then crsp.... well you get my point.

Sent from my GT-P5220 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

beebs  (20-08-2014),~Marigold~  (26-08-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I thought dd was fussy before! She is now in a phase of only eating toast (I use wonder white) and custard. No yogurt, cheese, sultanas, pasta, cocpops etc....
    She lovers her vita gummies or the vita sprinkles (has iron in it) in custard though and is still breastfeeding 3-4 times a day.
    At least she's a cheap feed lol

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    The kids have a virus, so DD is fussier than ever. Yesterday she ate 5 grapes. All DAY. She rejected everything else I offered. Had around 400ml milk though.
    So far today she's turned her nose up at fruit salad for breakfast (she's normally a good fruit eater) so I'm currently making scrambled eggs with ham... fingers crossed.

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've got a problem eater who is 10months old. She just doens't want ANYTHING near her mouth!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DS had a handful of grated cheese for dinner. Sigh!

Thanks
    Reviews
    DD ate a little better today, considering she's still not feeling 100%. She picked the ham out of her scrambled eggs this morning and ate a small amount. Why won't she eat eggs?!
    Mid morning she grazed on some grapes, salada biscuits, dried apricots and sultanas. She really didn't consume much of them, though, but she didn't flat out refuse, which she did her fruit salad earlier. She also ate about 2 bites of vegemite on toast.
    Lunch I offered noodles, (made out of pumpkin but taste /look like regular ones) which she didn't touch.
    Dinner was beef meat balls, peas and corn spears. She ate half of 1 corn spear, didn't touch anything else on her plate.
    So I tried one more meal as a last resort.. Mini vegetable spring rolls baked in the oven from frozen. She tucked into those and ate 3! Couldn't believe it! Better still, she went on to eat 3 good sized wedges of cantaloupe

Last edited by ~Marigold~; 26-08-2014 at 00:48.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Win! DD ate some honey soy mince chicken. Just cooked it in the pan with olive oil, some soy sauce and honey.

Chances are she won't eat it ever again, but I hold out hope.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy update
    DD's eating has improved dramatically over the past week. Out of nowhere she is eating pretty much everything I offer and good sized quantities also. Right now I'm almost crying tears of relief as she tucks into her lunch, which is 3 sausage rolls (she's never liked them before) and a good helping of baby carrots on the side- she's eaten ALL of those! This morning for breakfast she had around 200mls milk and a full slice of toast; this is the tot who was surviving on 5 grapes a day a couple of weeks ago and had me in tears some days with worry and frustration.
    Two days ago she blew me away. We went out for Chinese for lunch and I think she ate more than she's ever eaten in her life! A bowl of noodle soup with sliced pork was demolished, followed by a serving of prawn toast which she also devoured. For dinner that same night she happily tucked into chicken schnitzel AND ate her vegies unprompted- rare. I sat there in disbelief as she shovelled peas into her mouth one after the other, followed by green beans and corn. Stunned.
    She's 26 months, so maybe all of this recent fussiness was (fingers crossed) a passing phase. Not sure if it will last, but for now she's doing really well. *happy dance*

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (11-09-2014),Funnels  (10-09-2014),harvs  (10-09-2014),Jontu  (10-09-2014),Little Miss Sunshine  (10-09-2014),wobbleyhorse  (10-09-2014)