+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by OS&N View Post
    I'm terrified that if I have a second bub ...he/she will be as bad an eater as DD...

has anyone had this happen ....that their second bub was a bad eater too??
    My DS1 was fussy for awhile but by 2.5yrs old he was a fantastic eater and still is at 6. DS2 absolutely shocking. DS3 is 13 months old and he eats absolutely anything put in front of him. So its definitely possible to get a good eater after a shocking eater.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

OS&N  (26-07-2014)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I thought I had a reformed problem eater on my hands last week because DS sucked down everything I offered him. Well, turns out I was wrong. So far today he has rejected banana, cheese, toast, corn, potato, ravioli, spaghetti bol, fish fingers, chips, and apple. So frustrating. And he's grumpy because he's hungry but he won't eat anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I thought I had a reformed problem eater on my hands last week because DS sucked down everything I offered him. Well, turns out I was wrong. So far today he has rejected banana, cheese, toast, corn, potato, ravioli, spaghetti bol, fish fingers, chips, and apple. So frustrating. And he's grumpy because he's hungry but he won't eat anything.
    Oh there is nothing worse than being lulled into a false sense of security. ....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dd's tonsils removed!

She's not eating or drinking anything!!!!! She's terrified

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    So I haven't posted in awhile because dd has had almost a whole week of good eating. Still extremely picky but tasting new things and the quantity has improved. She has had a big growth spurt and shot up in length the past week so I'm more confident now she eats what her body requires at the time so if it goes downhill again I know she doesn't need it at the time. Dd knows when she's hungry or not
    18 month check this Friday still dreading it though!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (28-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    For anyone interested - especially those of us at the "sensory play" stage .. I saw something recently where a mum used food dye to colour yoghurt and child painted with it (maybe licked fingers ) Maybe we could add 100's & 1000's to entice?? (Tamtam, this might appease your rainbow blogger lol! - I don't think he 'gets it'). Maybe add cheese blocks or pieces of fruit into the mix, or jelly?

Wondering if food dye could be used on pasta or spaghetti? Just some random ideas/thoughts

hope you all have a good week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great ideas.
    Glad to see some of us making moves forward with our little monkeys.

We are in discussions with DD'S drs and therapists about whether it's time to get a g tube done for nutrition. (Tube straight into tummy through abdomen wall for feeding through a tube).
    It's a lot to think about.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We had feeding therapy today.
    And of course DD happily sat in her chair and munched on a peanut butter sandwich. ... Instead of the usually tantrum... Screaming. ... food refusal and throwing food. Sigh.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs @Tamtam xx

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Tamtam  (30-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamtam View Post
    We had feeding therapy today.
    And of course DD happily sat in her chair and munched on a peanut butter sandwich. ... Instead of the usually tantrum... Screaming. ... food refusal and throwing food. Sigh.

Urgh thats so frustrating, you want to be happy that she's eating but oh so frustrated at the same time!!!