+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Well I'm pretty sure dd ate some dog poo today.... Would that be classed as a meat or vegetable?
    Maybe i'd have better luck scattering food and hiding it in the grass for dd to find

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Well I'm pretty sure dd ate some dog poo today.... Would that be classed as a meat or vegetable?
    Maybe i'd have better luck scattering food and hiding it in the grass for dd to find
    I guess it depends on what the dog ate. Ewwwwwww
    @peanutmonkey that's a lot to process for one appointment and very overwhelming. Try not to think about all the little details and just focus on the next appointment. One day at a time.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Peanutmonkey, what a lot to take in. At least she was good about it all and understands.

Where does the whole piece of fruit and cup of vegetables come from?

I wish there weren't these 'guidelines'. I understand they are needed to guide, but I just wish that there was a way of a health professional reassuring us our kids will be fine if we don't always adhere to them.

I don't know what I'm saying really, I just think there's a huge leap between maccas every day and our kids eating to the official guidelines, that if a health professional sees families who are struggling and they are far from the maccas every day families, that they can be reassured they are still doing well by their kids and their kids wont be damaged health wise for the rest if their lives.

Sorry, just a bit if a ramble after the same food struggles again today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by btmac View Post
    After today I'm fairly sure I belong in this thread despite posting occasionally in the other thread.

Lunch
    Asian chicken bites, roast sweet potato, roast potato, corn, cucumber and grated cheese

Attachment 57748

No need for an after shot he didn't touch it - looked at it said 'yucky' and walked away 😞

Dinner
    Wholemeal mini pita pizza with ham & cheese, tomato sauce has a tonne of vege puréed in, tomato wedges and snow peas.

Attachment 57749

Half of one slice of pizza, munched on a snow pea then spat it all out.

He's never eaten massive amounts of food but lately I'm lucky if I can get a couple of mouthfuls into him!
    Oh gosh.... so frustrating. ?. This food looks so good.

Sent from my GT-P5220 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

btmacxxx  (15-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tonight we had swedish meatballs, potato & sweet potato mash and corn. DS ate all the meatballs (YAY) had a good go of the corn and 2 spoonfuls of mash. He hates all mash but I keep trying and now I can at least get him to have a little. Because he ate all his meat he got a mini muffin for dessert.

2014-07-14 18.09.23.jpg

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WiseOldOwl For This Useful Post:

Funnels  (14-07-2014),Little Miss Sunshine  (15-07-2014),Tamtam  (14-07-2014)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    A win this morning I forgot to take a pic but I made scrambled eggs with spinach, mushrooms, ham and cherry tomatoes for breakfast and she ate a full bowl! Yayyyyyy! I just chopped everything up small but she knew what was in it as she helped me cook it and when she sat down to eat it she picked out a mushroom and said "mushrooms in it, mumma?" and I thought she wouldn't eat it but she seemed happy to be eating stuff she recognised, I think helping me prepare it encouraged her and lots of praise when she did

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (15-07-2014),Little Miss Sunshine  (15-07-2014),Tamtam  (15-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like a big win @Marigold
    Yay!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tamtam For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (15-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm taking a big risk by adding a few peas to dd's cheesy pasta (corn and pea mix) as she may refuse the whole thing. She surprised me yesterday by eating a couple of peas in some fried rice- she had a decent eating day yesterday by her standards (not normal standards).

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405408013.647527.jpg

Ok so she's picked the peas out (i actually hate peas and pick them out of my fried rice but not in front of dd lol) but at least she's eating some of the rest... Oh hang on she's sneaking most of it to the dogs

Today she had a few mouthfuls coco pops, 1 slice vegemite toast (now not eating crusts), a few sultanas and an arrowroot biscuit. Oh and a cheese stick and a slice of cheese. I tried her with a banana as she was asking for it but once I peeled it she handed it straight back to me. Heaps of boob today she's been pestering a lot (cutting her bottom molars). This is a normal day. Usually if she eats really good one day the next day or so she doesn't have much.
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 15-07-2014 at 17:27.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1405408890.180518.jpg

Sigh. The dogs ate most of what is missing.

Eta:she just ate a yogurt
    Last edited by Little Miss Sunshine; 15-07-2014 at 17:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry a vent!!!
    I'm over throwing away food
    Over getting angry about food
    Over crying cause I'm over it!
    Lets just say that today was a BAD food day