+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to reopen this thread just wanted to check if what I'm experiencing sounds normalish. I started spotting 39 days ago and passed the sac the following day.... Bled decently for another few days then spotting till day 24ish... Finally getting nothing. So this afternoon I had some cramps and bleeding.... Assuming it's AF just read somewhere I should've had 20 days of no bleeding before next AF... Admittedly my days of spotting were very faint from reddish streaks then to light brown. From the pain it feels like a normal period as well as bleeding.

My cycles r normally 31 days... I miscarried at 12 weeks (waited for natural mc after finding blighted ovum at 9 weeks)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    From what I remember I had brown spotting until 15 days after losing sac then af 14 days later
    They say to count day of sac as cd1
    You could do a poas to see if it's still pos. if neg then you will know its af and not mc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My last mc I didnt have an af between the mc and getting pregnant again, was an early mc though. I fell pregnant 3 weeks after mc with dd3. My first was at 10 weeks and from memory the length between mc and af was around the same as a normal cycle for me which is 32 days.

He + Me = dd1 (July 2007), dd2 (July 2010), dd3 (August 2012), dd4 (May 2014)
    Embrace the chaos
    Last edited by SheWarrior; 03-08-2014 at 07:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks ladies... I had two scans after passing the sac with the final one showing a significantly reduced lining which my ob said would pass with spotting of another week, (which did occur).... I didn't have enough lining left then to warrant the blood I've got now.... So I'm assuming it's AF. I just read somewhere on google that to count as a proper AF should have been 20 days of nothing between last of spotting and AF starting.... Sigh so confused lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    1000 posts in a week500 Posts in a week
    750 Posts in a week400 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/2/15Busiest Member of the Week300 posts in a week
    Miscarried on the 26th of March 2012 and the first day of my next period was the 4th of May 2012 so 5 weeks and 5 days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I miscarried 4 weeks and 1 day ago - still no period. Took a positive ovulation test last week, but that seems odd to me as I still had HCG in my system the week prior. We'll see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine came exactly 7 weeks after my D&C.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app