+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Seeking information about surrogacy

Hi All,

My husband (41) and I (35) have recently begun to look into surrogacy after a long journey to parenthood. We began trying to conceive over 14 years ago and after many years Dr's finally discovered I have a unicornuate uterus. We began IVF and have gone through 18 IVF cycles over a 3 year period. After 10 heartbreaking miscarriages drs would not allow us to pursue surrogacy 5 years ago. 4 years ago we were blessed with the most amazing gift when a relative found she was pregnant and would not be able to care for her unborn child and 5 months later we were blessed with DD who is the light of our lives. Recently I have felt the yearning and need to see our family grow. We have 9 embryos frozen and I returned to my IVF clinic to a new dr who said that he did not support my decision to become pregnant or do IVF myself as he felt that the outcome would most likely end in miscarriage. He has supported our decision to pursue surrogacy and we are on a fact finding mission to find anyone who has been through the process in NSW. Processes, costing and finding a surrogate. An information, suggestions, support would be most appreciated.

Thankyou in advance

Thanks
    Reviews
    There are some great surrogacy groups on FB, they have a lot of knowledge. Good luck!

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29-03-2014, 12:31
  2. Seeking info on surrogacy...
    By nattie84 in forum Adoption / Surrogacy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27-02-2014, 11:55
  3. Information about surrogacy in ACT
    By LJ21 in forum Adoption / Surrogacy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-12-2013, 07:37