+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 70 FirstFirst ... 18586667686970 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I havent been on in ages again haha our bw journey ended a few months ago but us set to begin again in Feb next year ☺. Im really dying to find a Dr who wrap lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LiterallyNoOne For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (01-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Looking for other baby wearer's

I finally took a stash shot! ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1470400417.781231.jpg now to try and sell two so I can buy a toddler SSC. I am going to have to put on my big girl pants and tackle the whole bwbss shebang. Not looking forward to it! But I really want a toddler carrier. Any suggestions?
    Eta: I probably should have arranged them differently, looks like the leaning tower of Pisa!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Nice!!! I'm currently trying to sell 3 lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops I ordered a toddler Tula before I even listed my two to sell!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Lolllll which one?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone

Probably a massive individual question but I have a Tula but I am also thinking of getting some kinda of wrap/sling for my newborn. I want something that I can very quickly chuck on when i need to do something at home. I like my Tula for travel etc but always found it too bulky for jobs at home.

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    I find stretchy wraps great for newborns. I have a chekoh ready for my Bub due in 2 weeks. If you want super fast ups though, what about a ring sling?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mamasupial For This Useful Post:

WinterJade  (07-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    I find stretchy wraps great for newborns. I have a chekoh ready for my Bub due in 2 weeks. If you want super fast ups though, what about a ring sling?
    I was thinking ring sling thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Lolllll which one?
    Daydreamer winter solstice (I think that's what it's called...) I looked at all the stockists, and that was the only one I really liked. I'm worried it will be a bit bright for me though!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mad84 For This Useful Post:

Mamasupial  (08-08-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WinterJade View Post
    Hi everyone

Probably a massive individual question but I have a Tula but I am also thinking of getting some kinda of wrap/sling for my newborn. I want something that I can very quickly chuck on when i need to do something at home. I like my Tula for travel etc but always found it too bulky for jobs at home.

Any ideas?
    Ring sling for sure! I love mine, and really fast compared with a wrap. I needed expert advice to learn to use it though. Definitely worth attending a local babywearers meet if you can.
    Just realised though, I find it tricky doing chores in the ring sling as one arm is hindered. Have you thought about an SSC that doesn't need an insert, like a lillebaby?