+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 70 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So....all this talk of Tulas, and cute accessories etc...somebody convince me why I should sell my Ergo and buy a Tula instead? To be honest, at the moment, i prefer wrapping to using the Ergo, because I find the infant insert really annoying. But in another month or so, when the little one doesn't need it, hubby will prefer using a SSC because he thinks wrapping is too hard. But i have a perfectly good Ergo. Can someone help me justify why I should get a Tula instead, other than the obvious - Tulas are so much cuter!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You need both that way you don't need to adjust the straps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I kind of miss my ergo! I wish I really did have both Lol.

I had a mystic purple, it was so pretty and cost me $100 second hand. I regret selling it!

I think they both have their pro and cons, atleast though if you sell and buy a tula and then want another ergo they are easy to repurchase unlike a Tula, they kind of disappear if you don't snap them up quickly. So if you see something you love that's available to you, grab it!

They are really comfortable as far as the actual carrier itself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have an ergo sport. It will always be my fave carrier. It ain't pretty, but so comfy and practical!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I have found that the Tula has more comfort than all the other sscs I've used or tried. But I agree that you really need both I'm buying another Tula for DP because it's a pain adjusting mine all the time. He is xxxl clothing and I'm xl or size 14-16 its quite a difference lol my Tula it's purple obviously so I'm trying to score a newly released one for DP called campy suits us perfectly with travelling aus while camping. Anyway the other thing I use to do was just wrap so I didn't have to adjust the Tula.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hated my ergo sport and got a Tula and love it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I didn't much like manduca I guess I'd still own another for a newborn because I can't stand the bulky Tula and ergo inserts but I would probably just wrap bub till they fit in a carrier with out an insert lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterallyNoOne View Post
    I didn't much like manduca I guess I'd still own another for a newborn because I can't stand the bulky Tula and ergo inserts but I would probably just wrap bub till they fit in a carrier with out an insert lol
    This is what I did. I found wrapping a newborn so much easier than using the Tula. DD is a bit of a smurf and still needs the newborn insert but I took the hood off it and just use the block part as it doesn't feel bulky at all and gives her that little prop up that she needs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LiterallyNoOne View Post
    I have found that the Tula has more comfort than all the other sscs I've used or tried. But I agree that you really need both I'm buying another Tula for DP because it's a pain adjusting mine all the time. He is xxxl clothing and I'm xl or size 14-16 its quite a difference lol my Tula it's purple obviously so I'm trying to score a newly released one for DP called campy suits us perfectly with travelling aus while camping. Anyway the other thing I use to do was just wrap so I didn't have to adjust the Tula.
    I LOVVVVVE Campy. That's what made me want a Tula! I also like the grey ones with arrows. Or the chevron one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I had the chevron one they grey chevron anyway lol my iso is up on the Tula bst it says I have to have it no matter the price and really I do need campy in my life!!