+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Prolapse surgery

Last edited by Mmumm; 01-11-2016 at 12:07.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Subbing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I'll be watching closely as I'll need pretty much the same surgery once I get off my bum and get a referral.

My main 'worry' (and I know it's going to sound silly) is that DP and I never go more than two days without DTD (and generally do it once a day, sometimes twice) so I'm wondering how long it is before we would be able to resume that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmumm View Post
    Ha that isn't an issue for my recovery...it doesn't happen now due to prolapses. Zero sensation and can't trust myself. But I've been told def no penetration till after 6 week post op check.
    Oh wow...far out. Oh well thankfully I enjoy...um...pleasing him so we'll just have to get by. And I'm sure that the result will be worth the wait
    I don't have a major problem with sensation, maybe just a bit less feeling due to being a bit looser. DP claims that he doesn't notice anything down there and says he has no complaints, but I kind of worry that he just doesn't want to hurt my feelings by telling the truth. I do feel that I'm much more loose due to prolapses and poor stitching up of an episiotomy (baby #1) and then it getting worse with #2 (2nd degree tear). I had 2 big babies which didn't help (4.4kg & 4.2kg).

Good luck with your surgery, let us know how you go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmumm View Post
    Will do. I didn't mention I'm also having my perineum repaired as it more 'gapey' than before. I've had 2 epi's and forceps with #1. I'm calling it my "revirgination op" ha.
    In hindsight I wish id accepted the csection offered with #1, as the problems since birth are far from 'natural'. I'm sooo looking forward to wearing undies with no pad, using tampons and of course DTD.
    Sounds AWESOME. And only someone in our position can fully appreciate! I'm feeling very motivated to get the ball rolling now!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hollywood For This Useful Post:

Mmumm  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so happy to hear you're getting your op mmumm. I hope it goes really well

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a bladder proplase and had surgery to put a sling in.
    Check out this thread, i posted a few things in it.
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...ces&highlight=

9. The Following User Says Thank You to loislane2010 For This Useful Post:

Mmumm  (11-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So happy for you. I have similar issues but not sure if it's so intense, as I only seem to need to wear a liner for a few days in the middle of my cycle.
    Congrats again

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mmumm, just wondering how you are going now and what the rest of your recovery has been like? Also wondering where you had your surgery (if you feel comfortable sharing)? Hope all is great!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Mmumm,
    Yes I do. I am being seen at St. George Private.
    I'm sorry to hear that you are still leaking - but really glad that many of your other symptoms have been fixed... although it must be tough, it has to be better than what it was pre-surgery. Sometimes these things seem never-ending - you have a great attitude though! Wishing you luck with your rehab!
    Also - just a few other questions... I hope they're not too intrusive. Before your Op could you see and feel the bulges? Are they now gone? I notice you had perineum repair too - do you feel less "gapey" and was sex an issue after surgery?
    Last edited by MKB; 12-11-2014 at 19:13.