+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Cool 5 reviewers needed for Fossflakes™ Superior Kids pillow!

**OFFER NOW CLOSED**

Ultimate sleep and the Bub Hub are looking for 5 lucky reviewers for
    Fossflakes™ Superior Kids Pillow! See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.

Name:  logo.JPG
Views: 277
Size:  12.7 KBName:  toddler pillow.jpg
Views: 249
Size:  15.1 KB

If you want your kids to have the best, and the soft feel of top quality down feather pillow, this range of pillows will grow with your child. Fossflakes™ Superior Pillow’s softness and fluffiness will conform to and cradle around your child’s head and neck to provide the support they need to help support their growing bodies. The junior range of pillow has superior temperature regulation that will ensure your kids are cool, dry and comfortable when they are sleeping through the night. If you children are prone to allergies or suffer from asthma, be rest assured that the Fossflakes™ Superior Pillow is naturally hypoallergenic, odorless, anti-bacteria, anti-mold and anti-dust mites. It can be washed as often as needed to keep it clean and free of allergens.

The size of the Fossflakes™ pillow is more appropriate for a child. It supports your child’s head and neck, and because it is an appropriate size, it caters to the child's first time use of a pillow.

RRP $24.95
    Website: https://www.ultimatesleep.com.au/pro...r-kids-pillow/

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • you have a child at least 18 months old and haven't tried a pillow yet
    • you have to be able to use the product for 2 weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by FRIDAY 25th of July.
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
    We'll be selecting 5 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on THURSDAY 3rd of July.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by FRIDAY 25th of July (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
    Last edited by BH-community; 03-07-2014 at 11:13.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Who is interested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would be interested - but for my 3.5yo, who uses a pillow already so I don't think I would fit the criteria.

ETA: if you happen to decide to broaden the criteria to include those that have tried a pillow, I would love to try this pillow for DS1 (3.5yo), as his current pillow makes his head a bit sweaty when he sleeps, and cannot be washed, so the Fossflakes pillow seems like a much better option if it can over-come those problems. My details are correct
    Last edited by decemberbubba; 30-06-2014 at 15:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I would love my kids to try it, but I suspect you will struggle to find anyone with a child over 18 months that has honestly never tried a pillow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'd love to try it. My dd is 19 months and never used a pillow. Have been thinking about it. But I'm not a reviewer... maybe I should sign up.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Me! We would love to try it! My daughter is 18.5 months old and I am starting to think it is time for her to have a pillow as she is about to transition into her own bed. She suffers from eczema so I think the hypoallergenic properties of this pillow would be a must for her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

For those wanting to review, there isn't any place to "sign up" exactly, - you just need to go to your profile and fill in the parts marked "review panel" - especially make sure your email and postal address are correct so we can send things straight out if you were selected.

If you fix up everything in your profile, then write back here that everything is correct, that's all you need to do.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger
    I'd love to review it! DS1 is 2.5 and not using a pillow yet, but is showing interest in ours . All my details are correct.

Sent from my XT925 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to review my son is 20 months and due to allergies and being constantly congested is not using a pillow I would live to try him with this all my review details are currently correct

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Yes please. Updated my reviewer information. Address is correct.
    DD is 19 months and never used a pillow. I would like to try it out.