+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Smile 5 reviewers needed for Fossflakes™ Ultimate Skies pregnancy pillow!

**OFFER NOW CLOSED**

Ultimate sleep and the Bub Hub are looking for 5 lucky reviewers for
    Fossflakes™ Ultimate Skies pregnancy pillow.See below for more details and for reviewer criteria.

Name:  preg pillow 2.jpg
Views: 257
Size:  7.2 KB Name:  preg pillow 1.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  9.7 KB

All pregnant mums will need some support at different stages of their pregnancy with sleeping. By sleeping with these pregnancy pillows in the above position you are allowing your body to get the support it sorely needs. Having one end of the pregnancy pillows in between your legs and knees will allow you to have pelvic alignment – taking the pressure off your baby carrying pelvis. In short this means that you will be more comfortable during your pregnancy, and there will be less pressure on your back to compensate. One of the many advantages of the Ultimate Skies Pregnancy pillows is that they are firm yet soft, so you will be able to mold it to your bump so that it too can provide some additional support to your increasing size until you give birth.

These pillows are:
    • Moldable to your body.
    • Hypoallergenic – so you won’t be sneezing or have watery eyes.
    • Completely machine washable (not just the cover) - and what’s more it won’t clump like other pillows.
    • The pregnancy pillows come with one 100% cotton pillow case and with a travel bag with handles to make carrying the pregnancy pillows easier for when you are away from home.
    RRP $139
    Website: https://www.ultimatesleep.com.au/pro...nancy-pillows/

Reviewers will need to meet the following criteria –
    • you are at least 18 weeks pregnant and are uncomfortable sleeping
    • you have to be able to use the product for 2 weeks and write a review (at least 50 words long) by FRIDAY 25th of July.
    • you are a member of our Reviewer Panel (you can join up - info here)
    • your Reviewer Panel details are up-to-date with your current address
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    To apply:
    • write in this thread and tell us why we should select you
    • please confirm that the address you have entered into the Reviewer Panel details of your profile are currently correct by writing 'address is correct' in your application. If you do not do this, your application will not be considered
    To check your address in your profile, go to User Control Panel > Edit Profile and scroll down to the Reviewer Panel Street Address and Suburb fields. These details CANNOT be seen by anybody other than our administrators.
    We'll be selecting 5 reviewers from all the posts made by 10am (Brissie time) on THURSDAY 3rd of July.

If you are selected as a reviewer you must provide us with a written review by FRIDAY 25th of July (if you think you won't be able to do the review in this time, please don't apply).

When we select reviewers, we give preference to regular contributors to our community and those who have posted in our reviews section previously. (How to add a review guide.) So if your review total = 0, the chances are you won't get picked! You can review a whole heap of pregnancy & parenting items, as well as local parks, and most of anything you can think of! So get to reviewing some other products if you want a chance to review in one of our panels.

And if you miss out this time, don't worry, there will be plenty of other opportunities coming up soon! Subscribe to this section to make sure you are the first to hear about any opportunities.

If you are not a member of our Reviewer Panel and you would like to be considered for FREE products, find out how to you can join up here.
    Last edited by BH-community; 03-07-2014 at 11:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anybody want to review?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Yes please! I'm 33 weeks pregnant with our third and my back has had it. I don't look forward to bed anymore because I can't get comfy and my back is always throbbing. I also have spd so trying to get a good nights sleep seems impossible

Address is correct

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Purple Lily For This Useful Post:

LifeInShadesOfGrey  (30-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Purple Lily View Post
    Yes please! I'm 33 weeks pregnant with our third and my back has had it. I don't look forward to bed anymore because I can't get comfy and my back is always throbbing. I also have spd so trying to get a good nights sleep seems impossible

Address is correct
    Thanks - hopefully this can help if you're lucky enough to be chosen

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-community For This Useful Post:

Purple Lily  (30-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'd love to try this! I am 22 weeks pregnant and getting horrible hip and back pain already!

My address is correct :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    @BlondeinBrisvegas might be good for you? If only 16w

Sent from my GT-P5110

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Hi, I'll be exactly 31 wks on Thursday 3rd July And things have now started to become uncomfortable sleep-wise..am tossing and turning like a washing machine!! Would love to try the Fossflakes pregnancy pillow to see if it can help alleviate the lower back/hip discomfort that I'm just starting to feel plus it may provide some support for my every expanding stomach thanks to Bellybean!!!

All address details correct

Thanks for the recommendation @emski72

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone Who else is interested?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 27/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/5/15Busiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I am but only 16w... I'm plus sized if that counts towards anything! So my tummy looks 30+ w lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me please. I'm 25weeks with number 2 I suffer terrible sciatic pain and back pain and having to get up multiple times to my 1 year old means I really need what sleep I can get which is hard when you are tossing and turning uncomfortable and sore.
    All my details are correct.

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using The Bub Hub mobile app