+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Bleeding early preg

Hey guys,

I'm 6 weeks pregnant and I've started bleeding yesterday. It's not heavy bleeding. But it's red blood and i do need to wear a pad. It's almost like the second last day of a period. My breasts aren't hurting anymore so I'm a bit worried. Could it be a miscarriage? I have no stomach pain

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would consult your doc as soon as you can.

Thanks
    Reviews
    get in to the doc if you're worried? do you know your blood type? if you are rhesus negative, you'll have to have an injection...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bleeding can occur for lots of reasons, some bad and some not so bad. Please go and see your doctor. It's important to get checked out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello, I had a big bleed at 5w3d, I even passed a clot but then the bleeding stopped about 5 minutes and I had brown spotting and still do on the odd moment, I'm 7 weeks today. my ob said if I stopped bleeding and no pain and HCG was doubling it should be fine. everyone is different though. I hope all goes well.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm bleeding at the moment but hpts are not getting lighter. No pain, had a blood test this morning and a cervix check so some of the bleeding could be from having my cervix checked, but I'm not sure if I'm 4 weeks or 6 weeks. Have to have a repeat blood test next week to see what my levels are doing

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Hugs Op! I understand what a yucky feeling it is looking down and seeing that red blood.
    Definitely chat to your Dr as soon as you can. Or alternatively, if it will ease your mind one way or another, head to A&E. That's what I did and they were amazingly reassuring. Told me what would happen if something had gone wrong, but also talked about the possibility that everything would be ok. They did a scan, checked bloods and everything was ok. I went there twice.
    I had weird pain on one side at 6 weeks, then light spotting at 8 weeks, slightly heavier spotting at 10 weeks - bright red, then more at 12 and 14 weeks.
    I had my last evidence of blood at either 16 or 18 weeks - I can't remember now. I just remember how heartbroken I felt each time.
    I'm currently 29w4 and by all accounts, everything is fine.
    do whatever you need to do for answers or reassurance. Best wishes to you

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went to the doc, got my ultra sound done which only showed the sac, no foetal pole. Ultra sound showed I was 5 weeks however I then had a blood test wiphich showed I was 6 weeks 3 days. So it's currently an unembryotic pregnancy / miscarriage threat. So I guess I will have to wait it out. I have lost all symptoms of being preg so I'm convinced I'm having a miscarriage. Also I've had pains for 4 days. Thanks for all the advice xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Hanbxx I'm so sorry to hear that. I wish it could have been better news. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanbxx View Post
    I went to the doc, got my ultra sound done which only showed the sac, no foetal pole. Ultra sound showed I was 5 weeks however I then had a blood test wiphich showed I was 6 weeks 3 days. So it's currently an unembryotic pregnancy / miscarriage threat. So I guess I will have to wait it out. I have lost all symptoms of being preg so I'm convinced I'm having a miscarriage. Also I've had pains for 4 days. Thanks for all the advice xx
    Big hugs, hopefully it's just too early to see.

I had spotting at 6 weeks, was only pinky brown no pain or anything else, so I didn't think much of it. My scan wasn't until 9 weeks where they found a sac measuring 7 with nothing in. Unembryonic pregnancy.... They think if I did have an embryo the spotting might have been its demise. I waited to miscarry naturally with it all occurring at 12 weeks.

Just big hugs, I know how devastating it can be