+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Red face Could this be the month?

Hi Everyone I've been on this site previously but had to take a break from TTC. After six months off I'm back and ready for action. I've had irregular periods and have been seeing a FS for about a year. I've done 3 rounds of Clomid all were So for the last two months I have been on a health kick the best news is my cycles have regulated and are now around 30-35days. So far I've lost 10.5kgs which is around 9%. This month my DH and I were doing the BD every second day, I'm currently on cd27 and this morning I had brownish/pink CM, I've also been having strange pains on my left side and the other morning I felt like I was going to be sick. Is this all in my head or is it possible I could get my this month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sanj, how exciting, sending you positive thoughts for a bfp!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by emily3011 View Post
    Hi Sanj, how exciting, sending you positive thoughts for a bfp!!
    Thanks Emily I just don't know when to test. Fingers crossed for a BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sanj82, I really hope its a bfp for you. Me and dh have been ttc no3 and this june has been our first cycle. I testdd yesterday morning as af was due and it was a bfn. Today no signs of af. I wish it hurries so we can start again. Good effort with healthy lifestyle and losing weight, it must help being in ghe top condition for a bub. Fc for your bfp!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sirena89 For This Useful Post:

Sanj82  (30-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirena89 View Post
    Hi Sanj82, I really hope its a bfp for you. Me and dh have been ttc no3 and this june has been our first cycle. I testdd yesterday morning as af was due and it was a bfn. Today no signs of af. I wish it hurries so we can start again. Good effort with healthy lifestyle and losing weight, it must help being in ghe top condition for a bub. Fc for your bfp!!
    hi sirena, thanks for your post. Sending you baby dust for your BFP
    I know how frustrating it can be waiting for AF, I'm sure you and your DH will get your next bundle of joy soon.
    I'm more confused as I had more CM tonight and it was more on the pinkish side rather than brown......is it AF or could it be. BFP? I'm on cd28 today out of a 35dc.