+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Very emotional - I cried because I couldn't find a chicken sandwich that was exactly like I wanted
    Sore boobs
    Needing to pee

All arrived at about 13dpo and I tested a few days later with a very strong bfp

Thanks
    Reviews
    my symptoms before I got my bfp with dd were, nausea, fatigue,cramps, thirsty, emotional, headaches, tender breasts and bowel irregularities ( either constipated or loose)
    Symptoms started to appear 6 days or so after ovulation and my bfp was 9dpo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LaDiDah View Post
    Very emotional - I cried because I couldn't find a chicken sandwich that was exactly like I wanted
    Sore boobs
    Needing to pee

All arrived at about 13dpo and I tested a few days later with a very strong bfp
    I was the same hsd a major emotional episode at 9 dpo - just came out if nowhere then at 11dpo a faint bfp..

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    First pregnancy - No symptoms at all until second trimester, didn't find out until late due to this and being told it wasn't gonna happen naturally.
    Second pregnancy - So tired, hungry all the time and bloated from 4 weeks. First test was negative 2 weeks after conception but I knew something was up so two weeks later tested again and got 2 BFP

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was pain in both my sides! Then after I found out it was hunger and sleep. This was about 3 weeks.

mother to a beautiful baby boy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine have all been different but had similarities.
    First I was late or thought I was before I tested. My nipples were sore and I was peeing constantly, also starving hungry and really mad about it.
    Second I was late again, I was moving house and so hyper about cleaning, I just went over board. I was also craving cheese like crazy.
    Third I felt just like af was coming, I was so grumpy and bloated and sore everywhere.
    Fourth I really had no symptoms at all which is what made me think I was pregnant, because usually pms was awful but I felt fine. I had tiny spotting at about 10/11 dpo and thought af would start. He was the only one I had implantation bleeding with. I was craving tomatoes like crazy.
    Fifth was really similar to fourth. Craved tomatoes again which made me wonder. Another boy as well.
    I usually always waited to be 4 days late to test, but with 6 and 7 I had cheapy tests so started testing from the day my af was due.
    Six no symptoms made me wonder again and I knew I'd been unprotected when I was possibly fertile. We weren't trying. This one ended in a mmc.
    Seventh and current pregnancy I wasn't trying again but realised I ovulated early so started testing when I thought af was due. I didn't really spot any symptoms because of that.
    The all day sickness has started around the same time every time, between 6-7 weeks. The girls have made me much more tired than the boys as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first symptom with all 3 pregnancies was implantation bleeding a couple of days before my period was due!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All 3 pregnancies I had positive test on the day my period was suppose to arrive.
    All 3 times I had the feeling I was pregnant.
    All other symptoms started after I found out I was pregnant.
    With first and third is hunger and with second it's nausea. Feeling sluggish and lazy in general. Other than that not much of anything else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got bad hot flushes 5 days after transfer which is what made me think I was preg. Got positive hpt two days later.
    Last edited by kelbel86; 29-06-2014 at 21:46.