Closed Thread
Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenBlue View Post
    My hair is starting to grow back after very heavy pp hair fall and now I constantly look like I'm electrified from the all baby hairs sticking up. Not even hairspray is fixing this one!
    Yes!!! When I put my hair up (messy bun.....everyday!) I have all this darn fuzz surrounding my face. I have to use my daughters clips to try and pin some of it back! So annoying and embarrassing!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BlackDiamond For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (02-12-2014)

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Nestle brings out the Quality Street chocolates I remember from childhood at Christmas.
    I ate them all and now feel sick and feel as though I should buy a new box so DF doesn't know.
    In my defence, he hasn't been home for a couple of days...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I have had such a sh!t of a day at work. Nothing particularly bad happened, just people in my office forget that my role is national so just because you're standing at my desk doesn't mean you can jump the queue! And testing a new system which is full of bugs that should have been identified before now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I don't want to go into the kitchen or out the back because the next door neighbours are out in their outside area and my anxiety flares up when they're there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I have had such a sh!t of a day at work. Nothing particularly bad happened, just people in my office forget that my role is national so just because you're standing at my desk doesn't mean you can jump the queue! And testing a new system which is full of bugs that should have been identified before now!
    My DH has this same issue. He's one of 2 guys looking after the IT network for Asia/Pacific region in a massive international company. Yet people will rock up at his desk and expect that he will stop fixing the problem that's happening in Singapore before the office opens because they can't print from their computer or something equally stupid. He's taken to wearing noise canceling headphones with a post it note on the ears saying "do not disturb" lol.

My vent for the day is people who barge into a lift before waiting for those already in the lift to get out. I'm sure I've vented about this before, but it really $hits me. Seriously people, just wait 10 seconds for us to get out. It will be quicker than you barging in while we're trying to get out, I promise.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to M'LadyEm For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (03-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Sitting in the car at movies again waiting on my kids. While I super grateful we won the tickets I hate having to sit in the car for hours on end with the sun shine directly into my eyes.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm working from home for a few hours then I'll take over child rearing while hubby works (normal babysitter couldn't do it today) and I'm insanely jealous that I can hear hubby laughing and playing with our daughter. I started work before she woke up and I have the study door shut so she doesn't know I'm here so I can't even go say hi!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    MIL is visiting today. Nuff said.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Sitting in the car at movies again waiting on my kids. While I super grateful we won the tickets I hate having to sit in the car for hours on end with the sun shine directly into my eyes.
    You are such a patient Mummy. Your kids are lucky.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Albert01 For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (04-12-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We bought a portable air con for ds's room & I cant even use it because it stinks - this horrible new plasticy smell.

The manufacturer said it just needs to be left to run for hours to get the smell out - so now we have to ramp up our power bill by leaving the thing running in the garage for hours.

Im tempted to just take it back......

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app