Closed Thread
Page 83 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by firsttimemum34 View Post
    I've made 3 cups of coffee this morning and haven't finished a single one before it goes cold.
    I started putting my tea in a thermos for that reason! Still went cold but not as fast. So gross.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (17-11-2014)

TheGooch is online now Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    I started putting my tea in a thermos for that reason! Still went cold but not as fast. So gross.
    Not quite as gross as the cuppa soup I tried to have when DS was about 2-3 weeks old. After 3 hours I had maybe 1/3 of it and it had turned into some weird looking congealed muck! That was gross! But you're right, cold tea/coffee is not a party in my mouth!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Just spilt freshly made hot coffee all over my chest. Hopefully it doesn't blister. Ouch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am currently hiding away in my bedroom and I can hear the kids destroying the rest if the house. I'll whinge about cleaning it up later but if I go out there now, I will seriously lose it. So over today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    After cleaning up vomit and diarrhea for 4 days straight on my own, now I am sick and the kids want to party. Not happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am annoyed that I put kale in our stirfry. I'm trying to make myself like it because I don't eat nearly enough greens but I just can't get past the limp, slimy spinach texture. I did make myself a fruit smoothie for breakfast tomorrow with a small handful of kale, so I'll see how that goes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Wtf?! Ate some chocolate this arv (4 squares) and instantly felt like throwing up and have had horrible gut pains ever since!

TheGooch is online now Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My baby broke last night
    He woke up starving at 3.45am after sleeping through for the last 7 weeks.
    I hope he gets repaired soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes I wish I could swap my ds for one of the babies at mums group - those mums are able to go out & do what they want, with their baby in tow, because all it takes is for them to hold their baby close or a couple of rocks in the pram & their baby is almost instantly asleep with barely a grizzle. Ds just doesnt sleep when we are out & if I try he just screams & screams. So we never go out. And its really hard sitting at home all day every day declining the invites from mums group mums for catch ups, rhyme time, swimming etc. It makes me sad that I dont have a baby like theirs.

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Sometimes I wish I could swap my ds for one of the babies at mums group - those mums are able to go out & do what they want, with their baby in tow, because all it takes is for them to hold their baby close or a couple of rocks in the pram & their baby is almost instantly asleep with barely a grizzle. Ds just doesnt sleep when we are out & if I try he just screams & screams. So we never go out. And its really hard sitting at home all day every day declining the invites from mums group mums for catch ups, rhyme time, swimming etc. It makes me sad that I dont have a baby like theirs.

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    This. This is my life too. You're not alone, I just keep trying to remind myself this isn't forever.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HeavenBlue For This Useful Post:

heartstringz  (18-11-2014)