Closed Thread
Page 75 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm lonely. DH is overseas and I'm all alone. I went out to a show and dinner with a friend but was home by 7:30 (seniors dinner haha). DH has limited internet access so we haven't even been able to Skype since he's been gone, just sporadic chat on FB messenger during the day. It just sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Soooo annoyed with my beautiful step sisters mum and half-brothers. Not only didn't show up to her engagement party last night, but didn't even send her any kind of apology. How could you not go to your own daughter's engagement party?! Especially when you're as close as they are.

Poor sis broke down after the speeches because of it, broke my heart ):

{{DS ~ 5 months ~ Batman}}
    {{DP ~ 20 years ~ Sammy}}
    {{Furbaby ~ 2 years ~ Bellatrix}}

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Annoyed at iView. I want to catch up on a few things and it won't load the shows I want. I'm getting ragey now

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    My day started off so well, and then I got registered mail- never a good thing when I haven't been shopping online. Rent increase. 2nd in 6 months. This place is already quite expensive. We have told the LL that we wish to remain perma tenants until we have our own house deposit saved, so this is so frustrating. We may even investigate finding a cheaper rental, which in sure he wouldn't want because we really are good tenants.
    So this then drove me to search for a job again. Last week I was frustrated because all that was advertised was grad positions, and I am definitely not a grad. Today there was ONE classroom teacher position. One? And this is meant to be the time of year all the jobs are advertised. The really frustrating part is that it's only got a 20% chance it's a genuine position. It's most likely already filled in-house, and it's only advertised because they legally have to. So all this effort I am about to expend on writing KSC will likely go to waste.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh no, I have woken up with the fattest lip I have ever seen and I have what looks like two mosquito bites on my lip. I'm so embarrassed to go to work like this!

ETA upon closer inspection, it looks like 4 bites!
    Last edited by JR03; 11-11-2014 at 05:45.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh god ds is already screaming the place down & its only 6.30am - he didnt sleep well last night so im guessing he's overtired already. When he is like this, as the day progresses the only way he will settle is when he is being carried, wont have a bar of us sitting down or putting him down. Ive hurt my neck & im in agony, im struggling to lift him out of his cot, off the change table etc no way can I carry him around all day & dh has to go to work soon

I wish someone would actually give me some answers about my neck so that we could do whatever has to be done to fix it so this doesnt keep happening. But no, I just get 'oh I dont know whats wrong, just go home & take a panadol' yeh, thanks for your help, not......

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    @heartstringz have you tried a physio? I ended up seeing a women's health physio about my back/neck pains from carrying my baby around. She gave me some fitball exercises which helped. I can dig them up for you if you'd like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    @heartstringz have you tried a physio? I ended up seeing a women's health physio about my back/neck pains from carrying my baby around. She gave me some fitball exercises which helped. I can dig them up for you if you'd like.
    Im finding an acupuncturist to see (the place I used to go to moved)

Only problem with things like that (acupuncture, physio, massage etc) is that I end up with a really bad headache for a day or two afterwards, which isnt really ideal with a baby to look after. Hoping I can find somewhere that does saturday appointments then dh can help

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @heartstringz where in Bris are you? I was seeing an acupuncturist in bulimba who was recommended to me by someone at work. Let me know if you want her details. She also does craniosacral therapy.
    Last edited by M'LadyEm; 11-11-2014 at 21:32.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I wish the boys would go and play!!!! Stop sitting around annoying each other!