Closed Thread
Page 72 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by siesmum View Post
    Oh I can completly understand!!!! I hate feeling so lost and the odd idea I do have I dont know how to go about doing it. And dh tells me to do what I want to do but I cant study as I need a job to pay for it (plus I dont know what) no one wants to hire me for anything and I dont want to leave my kids.....
    Sorry for my rant, I just understand what its like to be "stuck"

Sent from my GT-I9195T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Stuck! Yes! I live my kids dearly and I love being home with them but that can't last forever. My mum was home with us right up until my youngest sister went off to school. I then had to watch how hard she had it trying to find employment after being home for 20ish years (I have a brother who is 10yrs older). She is now about to resign from the job she has spent the last 10yrs devoting herself to because they don't appreciate or respect her. As much as I hate to say this, I don't want to follow her path

Quote Originally Posted by ProudMumma34 View Post
    Don't feel that way. Don't feel like any lesser of a human being for not having one or any idea. Do u feel pressure from other people?

Sent from my GT-N7105T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    The only pressure I'm getting is from myself :'(

My vent for the day - The first period after baby suuuuuuccckks!!!!!

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by BentzMumma View Post
    Stuck! Yes! I live my kids dearly and I love being home with them but that can't last forever. My mum was home with us right up until my youngest sister went off to school. I then had to watch how hard she had it trying to find employment after being home for 20ish years (I have a brother who is 10yrs older). She is now about to resign from the job she has spent the last 10yrs devoting herself to because they don't appreciate or respect her. As much as I hate to say this, I don't want to follow her path

The only pressure I'm getting is from myself :'(

My vent for the day - The first period after baby suuuuuuccckks!!!!!
    You've done really well to get so far without one! Mine seem to return instantly, despite breastfeeding around the clock

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    That's kind of a little bit hilarious, though...
    Yes, hilarious! I'm sending my washing over! :P
    I changed him into his Xmas day outfit (glad I did since I don't think it will fit him by then!) and he's done it again!!! But it only oozed a bit instead of exploding!!!
    @BatmansMama I'm absolutely sure it's an expensive clothing thing! He's never done it in the $4 suit from Big W! Even the White ones! But put him in cute Prince George style suits and he poos all over them! Then grins at me smugly as if to say "that's what I think of your preppy styling Mama! I'll poo all over it!"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    You've done really well to get so far without one! Mine seem to return instantly, despite breastfeeding around the clock
    Really?! I went 13mths with ds. I thought I was getting ripped off this time around with only making 8mths!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @firsttimemum34 I know right? Doesn't even spit up on his $4-5 suits, but has explosive poos, large spits, and dribble fests as soon as he is looking dapper in a more pricey outfit. I decided after he did a double whammy in a $55 "formal" outfit from Pumpkin Patch, completely trashed it, I'm not going to bother anymore. The big w/b&l ones last long enough, and I don't feel so bad when he grows out of them xD

{{DS ~ 5 months ~ Batman}}
    {{DP ~ 20 years ~ Sammy}}
    {{Furbaby ~ 2 years ~ Bellatrix}}

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BatmansMama For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Gosh my phone was doing something strange ): I didn't mean to post a million times

{{DS ~ 5 months ~ Batman}}
    {{DP ~ 20 years ~ Sammy}}
    {{Furbaby ~ 2 years ~ Bellatrix}}

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BatmansMama For This Useful Post:

TheGooch  (06-11-2014)

TheGooch is offline Winner 2014 - Newbie of the Year
    Winner 2016 BubHubs DIVA Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by BentzMumma View Post
    Really?! I went 13mths with ds. I thought I was getting ripped off this time around with only making 8mths!
    I feel ripped! What I thought was pp bleeding is most likely my period - at 7 weeks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh god I hate vaccinations! Ds had his 4 month ones yesterday & today is a nightmare. Dh had to come home from work, ds hasnt slept since 12pm & now refuses to feed or sleep & has screamed all afternoon. Just got some nurofen into him so hoping that helps otherwise I guess we'll be going to the hospital.

Edit: thank god for nurofen! Panadol didnt help but he's finally settled after the nurofen & had his first feed after 5 & a half hours & now fingers crossed he'll go to sleep

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by heartstringz; 06-11-2014 at 17:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mum buys such great quality meat, then overcooks it. I asked her to cook my steak medium and it was whatever is passed well done :-( after about 10 minutes I said "I think mine is done" and she said "it's still be raw" then left it another 10 minutes :-( no wonder I hated steak growing up!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

HeavenBlue  (06-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    And now dh announces that he's getting a migraine. I know its not his fault but its not what I need right now. Ive been on my own with a screaming unsettled baby most of the day & now I guess im on my own all night as well. God I dont know how people cope with this.

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app