Closed Thread
Page 7 of 101 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by [Mod] Nomsie View Post
    I really should be careful what I wish for- dd has translated the request to take longer to go to sleep tonight as permission for a full on strike. 40m total map time today plus crazy behaviour is making me wish I could run away.
    Hugs I get that.
    Today in the middle of coles I had a teenage boy having a total meltdown (full on tears) a 5 yr adhd ds running, singing and dancing etc down every aisle. Dd2 having minor meltdowns because of d's 2 running, oh a asthma attacks. Ds3 was crying to be held. Just to top it of mum is sitting the car ringing me every 2 seconds she has a really bad cold and crying in pain from her op site.
    Poor dh rang and I burst in tears.

Thank god mine was over and done within the hour. If it had been longer I think I would have ran away too.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveLivesHere For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (03-07-2014)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    Hugs I get that.
    Today in the middle of coles I had a teenage boy having a total meltdown (full on tears) a 5 yr adhd ds running, singing and dancing etc down every aisle. Dd2 having minor meltdowns because of d's 2 running, oh a asthma attacks. Ds3 was crying to be held. Just to top it of mum is sitting the car ringing me every 2 seconds she has a really bad cold and crying in pain from her op site.
    Poor dh rang and I burst in tears.

Thank god mine was over and done within the hour. If it had been longer I think I would have ran away too.

I really have no reason to be upset compared to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Can't quote you @Nomsie for some weird reason.
    You Have Ever Reason To Feel That Way. Thanks but I am fine now. Luckily it was only a hour in a otherwise good day. Still haven't quite work put why the teenager went in total meltdown as that not like him to end up in tears.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Do they not teach checkout operators how to pack shopping bags any more? I hate how they just chuck anything in, the cold stuff with cleaning goods etc. It makes me all twitchy lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

heartstringz  (04-07-2014),LoveLivesHere  (08-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Way to bring down my excited happy buzz over my new awesome jumper I got in the mail today.

Here get excited with me!

Truly Outrageous
    Sent from my SM-G900I using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Attached Images

8. The Following User Says Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

wobbleyhorse  (09-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    So every Friday, without fail, the stupid rubbish truck wakes DS from his usual 1.5/2hr morning sleep... Last week was 30mins and today made it to 40mins... So frustrating grrrr!

ME 28 Mild endo, Mild pcos : DH 33
    TTC # 1 : 3 years : OI x 3 BFN 2012 : IUI x 3 BFN 2012 IVF # 1 BFP! 2013 DS 29/9/13

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Do they not teach checkout operators how to pack shopping bags any more? I hate how they just chuck anything in, the cold stuff with cleaning goods etc. It makes me all twitchy lol
    I hate this. In tassie years ago they used to send the new staff to bag packing school but it doesn't seem to exist anymore. I even put things on the conveyor all grouped together to make it easy but nooooo, they have to pack my fruit on top of my raw meat. Ewwww!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (08-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Miss Sunshine View Post
    Oh this is totally a pet peeve of mine! Especially after spending 2 years working in food retail where I did take the time to pack people's bags properly. So many times ive been tempted to offer to pack for them as they are ringing stuff up, lol.

We always bring our own bags & the amount of times we hand them those bags & they just start using plastic bags anyway, or start packing cold stuff into a regular bag & random stuff into the cold bag

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why did I not know about Family Tax Benefit Part A?!? They certainly don't advertise what's available out there. I just assumed when we filled out our tax returns that they would advise us on how to claim or just put it in our refund (as it had tax in the title lol). Completely missed out on claiming the first year dd was born lol.
    Shame we have to deal with centrelink and paperwork urgh.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by amyd View Post
    I hate this. In tassie years ago they used to send the new staff to bag packing school but it doesn't seem to exist anymore. I even put things on the conveyor all grouped together to make it easy but nooooo, they have to pack my fruit on top of my raw meat. Ewwww!
    This is my biggest shopping peeve. I am known around here for asking to have my meat in a bag of it is own. I am so proactive about it that even kids say it if I don't.