Closed Thread
Page 4 of 101 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AdornedWithCats View Post
    'Vent' is missing from the thread title... :/

Argh sick of this weather, i would love to take ds for a walk or get washing dry for once!

Sent from my GT-I9305 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Lol wow i never noticed!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DesperatelySeekingSleep For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (30-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I burnt my tongue. Hmph.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have been through 5 years of your ****, through wrong medication and an incorrect bipolar diagnosis before you were diagnosed with MDD. For 5 years I have put yout needs above my own and at times, that of dd. Ive been nothing but supportive.
    This has lrad to me having anxiety.
    On the rare occssion it flares up and I need your understanding and support all I get is "im getting real sick of it kezanazz"

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    What is it with people who think they can tell you what to do. It's so irritating when you're having a general conversation then someone trots out the old "you need to...." No I don't flipping need to, and if I decide I do, I won't be asking your permission grrr. It just gets my goat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm off work till Monday because I injured my back at work. Not a massive injury, just needs painkillers and rest from my fairly labour intensive job.

Three people (including 1 coworker and the return to work coordinator) have said 'gee you're lucky, no work for a week. Enjoy your paid holiday!'

It's not a f***ing holiday. Yes it'll heal, and yes I am grateful that we live in a place that has things like workcover so I am able to heal. But on my first day of my 'holiday', I had to get DP to help me out of bed, help me put pants on, help me in the shower, take some pretty heavy duty painkillers that have made me feel very foggy and have barely moved off the couch. Is that what you do on you holidays?!

As an aside, I am happy that I have things like a harddrive full of TV shows and a 3DS because by god I'm bored already!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Quote Originally Posted by SeymourTheBear View Post
    I'm off work till Monday because I injured my back at work. Not a massive injury, just needs painkillers and rest from my fairly labour intensive job.

Three people (including 1 coworker and the return to work coordinator) have said 'gee you're lucky, no work for a week. Enjoy your paid holiday!'

It's not a f***ing holiday. Yes it'll heal, and yes I am grateful that we live in a place that has things like workcover so I am able to heal. But on my first day of my 'holiday', I had to get DP to help me out of bed, help me put pants on, help me in the shower, take some pretty heavy duty painkillers that have made me feel very foggy and have barely moved off the couch. Is that what you do on you holidays?!

As an aside, I am happy that I have things like a harddrive full of TV shows and a 3DS because by god I'm bored already!!!
    This so peeves me.
    Mum had people saying that she had a nice little holiday because she was in hospital for a month. Far out having 28 cm x10 cm hole in your stomach and a machine attached to it is not the sort of holiday i would ever want to take.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    This so peeves me.
    Mum had people saying that she had a nice little holiday because she was in hospital for a month. Far out having 28 cm x10 cm hole in your stomach and a machine attached to it is not the sort of holiday i would ever want to take.

Wow the poor thing, is she ok?
    Now I feel bad, mine is a holiday compared to that!
    Ouch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Nah dont feel bad. I am on you side. Pain is no freaking holiday.

Yes she is okay. It will take months to heal. She has a vacuum dressing/machine attached 24/7 so that will make it heal faster.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vac dressings are a PITA for the patient, but they do work well.

I hope she's feeling better soon xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SeymourTheBear For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (30-06-2014)

Rutabaga is offline Getting it together, one day at a time.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Made choc cherry muffins from scratch for mothers group and they're blah. Didn't take long but DS is clingy and any time I can get without him attached is precious, so I'm feeling cranky about wasting it. At least I had a nice glass of wine while making them!