Closed Thread
Page 39 of 100 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneandonlyem View Post
    Haha I have been tempted. I might just have to bite the bullet and actually do my housework. Noooooooooo
    I tried that for a solid 3 or 4 minutes after I ran out of levels.

Now I just hopelessly cycle between other substandard match 3 games (Maleficent, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue), doomed to endlessly check for updates to Frozen Free Fall.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SeymourTheBear For This Useful Post:

M'LadyEm  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by SeymourTheBear View Post
    I tried that for a solid 3 or 4 minutes after I ran out of levels.

Now I just hopelessly cycle between other substandard match 3 games (Maleficent, Farm Heroes, Pet Rescue), doomed to endlessly check for updates to Frozen Free Fall.
    Hahaha. I ended up vacuuming, mopping and washing my car. I wonder what the likelihood of them having released new levels in the last 2hrs... I don't know what else I'm going to do now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    I brought taco boats after I dropped the kids at school. Ds1(home kinda sick) put the groceries away and now they have disappeared. I need them for dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh no! I ducked out to get some lunch a and forgot that I'd taken the gate swipe out of my car yesterday when I went to the pool. Now I can't get into the complex until someone else comes in or out and opens the gate. *sigh* at least I can eat my lunch. I hope I don't have to wait too long...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Really old grumpy neighbour lady, get a life. She went into our real estate to complain about us regarding three things.
    1 - Our nature strip grass is too long. Its maybe 15cm at most. Apparently grass seeds will blow into her garden. Oh the horror.
    2 - I don't bring our bins inside in a timely manner. Usually there are in within a few hours of the truck coming. Guess what lady, they are staying out there all day now!
    3 - When I get parcels delivered the delivery van always parks across the footpath. Oh no, alert the media!

The property manager rang me laughing and told me she isn't worried about anything. Love her.

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post
    Really old grumpy neighbour lady, get a life. She went into our real estate to complain about us regarding three things.
    1 - Our nature strip grass is too long. Its maybe 15cm at most. Apparently grass seeds will blow into her garden. Oh the horror.
    2 - I don't bring our bins inside in a timely manner. Usually there are in within a few hours of the truck coming. Guess what lady, they are staying out there all day now!
    3 - When I get parcels delivered the delivery van always parks across the footpath. Oh no, alert the media!

The property manager rang me laughing and told me she isn't worried about anything. Love her.
    I cannot believe she took the time out of her day to go in and complain!

So, my sil had her baby and I want to visit her in hosp tomorrow and take her some lactation boosting cookies. The only thing is, the visiting hours don't start til 2, but she lives nearly an hour away and I have to be home by 3:15 to pick the boys up from school. If I go earlier I risk not being able to go in. The only other options are to just wait til she is out of hospy (but I want to get the cookies to her quickly to get her supply going) or to take the boys out of school a bit early and they come with me to visit... And I don't know what to do.

Also, while I'm venting I really need to go to the toilet but I'm in the car in the driveway letting dd sleep

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

Lincolns mummy  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincolns mummy View Post

Sounds like our old neighbour.... she rang our landlord (private rental) to complain our kids were too noisy and she could hear them WALKING around the kitchen. Then she rang the cops to complain our tv was too loud. Dh and I were watching a movie, all the kids were in bed asleep at the time, and even the cop said he couldnt hear it til he knocked on our door (he also added they had constant complaints from her with every tenant that lived there. He thought it was hilarious). Then one day it was raining and I went out side to feed our dog. She started yelling at me over the fence saying I am an animal abuser and im cruel and I dont deserve a pet- all because I kept the dog outside (she had a dog kennel on a covered entertainment area so wasnt like she was being kept out in the pouring rain or anything, plus we had a fully carpeted house and the dog wasnt house trained!). I admit I got narky and told her "lady, its a dog. She has shelter, she has food and water. She stays outside". She let few choice words go so I said "what about the cows in the paddock (behind us), do you want me to bring them in too? Poor things are probably shivering!". She had a little yap yap dog that never set a paw outside.

Here's to wacky neighbours!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SheWarrior For This Useful Post:

Lincolns mummy  (16-09-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm in bed and my phone charger is on the floor next to me and would involve effort to reach it. If I put my phone on hubby's pillow, he'll plug it in before he comes to bed, but I have to roll over to reach his pillow and again, effort. I swear I was born as the wrong species - I should have been a sloth!

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

Default The Not So Serious Vent Thread #3

Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I'm in bed and my phone charger is on the floor next to me and would involve effort to reach it. If I put my phone on hubby's pillow, he'll plug it in before he comes to bed, but I have to roll over to reach his pillow and again, effort. I swear I was born as the wrong species - I should have been a sloth!
    Can you text him and ask him to plug it in? That's what I would do :-)

ETA or play this game!

Last edited by harvs; 17-09-2014 at 22:33.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    Can you text him and ask him to plug it in? That's what I would do :-)

ETA or play this game!

I'm not sure what happened coz I feel asleep quickly but I woke up this morning and it was plugged in lol.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to JR03 For This Useful Post:

GrabbyCrabby  (22-09-2014)