Closed Thread
Page 1 of 101 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week

Talking The Not So Serious Vent Thread #3

Quote Originally Posted by CakeyMumma View Post
    My neighbour got a drum kit
    My kids are begging me for one. I will eventually get one as dd3 is learning drums. Thank God so far she has only needed a practice pad. So much quieter.
    I feel sorry for my neighbour's. We have 3 learning guitar, one drums, one trumpet and 2 doing singing lessons.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anewme View Post
    My kids are begging me for one. I will eventually get one as dd3 is learning drums. Thank God so far she has only needed a practice pad. So much quieter.
    I feel sorry for my neighbour's. We have 3 learning guitar, one drums, one trumpet and 2 doing singing lessons.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Electric, all the way! Then they can use headphones! Or a soundproofed shed!

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CakeyMumma For This Useful Post:

Artoday  (09-09-2014),LoveLivesHere  (28-06-2014),Taiyed  (29-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    I wish my bub would go to sleep as easily at other places as she does at home. We're staying at my parents house tonight because hubby is away on a bucks weekend (and I'm a scaredy cat who won't stay in my own house alone!) and she refused to go to sleep until mum and I took her for a drive at 11pm! She was tired but quite happy still. She is here for at least 2 day sleeps per week, sometimes 3 - it's the same cot in the same room kiddo, what's so bad about it at night time?! It makes me feel like a failure because I'm at a loss as to how to get her to sleep because she just isn't like this at home. Thankfully mum and dad took turns with me of trying different things and didn't leave me to flail on my own.
    Sweetie don't feel like a failure. Parents are there to help. If it makes you feel better I'm currently at my mums house with ds who should be napping but is playing instead because I know he won't sleep in her Porta cot. He's fine at night in a Porta cot but not during the day. So opposite to you!

Sent from my SM-N9007 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am pooped, I just got home, I don't want to prepare dinner now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah no idea what to have for dinner. I think might be just a something from the freezer night. So not motivated 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I want something nice for dinner but I'm staying with my folks at the moment and they're not hungry after going out for lunch. All the options they're putting forward are boring... I'd go to woolies but I don't know how to get there (let alone come back!)

Mod-Nomsie is offline Administrator
    Winner 2009/10/11/12/13 - Most helpful Moderator
    Winner 2011 - Naughtiest/Cheekiest Mod
    Winner - Quickest 'Thanker' on the Hub
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 15/1/15
    Whhhhy do I have such a sweet-tooth? At the supermarket I pretend it doesn't exist... it gets to this time of the evening and I'm looking for something sweet to cap off my dietary needs (hehe yeah- needs!) and I have nothing!

And my "mug brownie" recipe is enough for two, and DF is working tonight. And really, I shouldn't have anything anyway because no doubt sugar is why I am not losing weight.

And I have a very itchy right palm.

And I've cleaned all day today and you couldn't even tell.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mod-Nomsie For This Useful Post:

babylove81  (28-06-2014),M'LadyEm  (28-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I've been out at a part all day and now I'm meant to be cleaning but I want to go to bed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Funnels View Post
    Sweetie don't feel like a failure. Parents are there to help. If it makes you feel better I'm currently at my mums house with ds who should be napping but is playing instead because I know he won't sleep in her Porta cot. He's fine at night in a Porta cot but not during the day. So opposite to you!

Sent from my SM-N9007 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    That's really sweet, thank you :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ive spent thw arvo reorganising dds wardrobe and tidying toys... shes spent the afternoon displacing all the cleaned toys from her room to the loungeroom and covering the floor there.
    Now I have no energy to clean more but its bad

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app