+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Bellaleggos;7835128]I'm pregnant with shock baby no. 3 and am petrified I'm not going to be able to cope. I'm scared of how the first 2 may suffer when the 3rd arrives. I'm trying to look at it that I'm blessed to be given the chance to have another one but I'm secretly cr**ing myself ���������

I could've written exactly the same thing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ds3 is nearly 5 months. Having 3 is no harder than having 2. Ds3 is such a happy easy going baby tbh. I'm finding it a breeze. I have a 3 year gap inbetween all 3 though. Big brothers love their little brother to bits, there has been no jealousy or playing up and they love to help and shower him with attention. Loving my 3 boys😆
    Last edited by Blessedwith3boys; 20-01-2015 at 22:52.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blessedwith3boys For This Useful Post:

Minkie  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm in a bit of a different situation to other posters in that I went from 1 to 3, having a son and then twin daughters with 22 months age gap. So I never got to see what it was like to have just 2 kids.
    Having 3 is damn hard lol
    But that is having two at the same development level and Wonder Week. Double tantrums, double feedings, insane jealously, sibling rivalry. And they are only 17 months old! Chuck in a three year old who has delayed the terrible twos and its chaos!

[The hubber formerly known as misscheviuz]

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePancakeDrawer For This Useful Post:

Minkie  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Agreed 3 is exhausting lol the toys the fights! Oh worst the washing!!! Haha I'm a married mum with 3 BOYS oh MY GOSH ages 2,4&7 they are a handful always tittle tatting on each other lots of wacking n punching pushing into stuff is the worst boys can be rough to each other, the mr2 is quite mean lately his taken up biting and pulling the older boys hair. But their our family and I love my boys precious little fiesty gifts ha ha now with #4 on the way things r about to get a whole lot more interesting!!! My mum had 7 I often ask her how did u do it. She said through a lot of tears. Guess I wasn't the easiest to raise either love u mum x. It can be hard but very rewarding

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cherry1987 For This Useful Post:

Minkie  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It highly depends on your situation and of course the children you already have as to whether or not number 3 is going to be "hard"

I have 3 who were all born in 4.5 years, and I've never found it hard as such. I was extremely relaxed and went with the flow, have certainly never found it stressful, but tha'ts just me as a person and I cope ok with lack of sleep and that sort of thing.

There is absolutely no question that it is harder to get out of the house with 3 very young children. The older my eldest gets, the easier that gets. He starts school this year, and on my two days I don't work where I normally have 3 children to take everywhere with me, I will only have 2. Even though School drop offs etc will be a part of my days, it is still going to be a hell of a lot easier to me to get stuff done and get out of the house on those 2 days with just 2 kiddos.

As for his personality in comparison to my others, he has been the worst sleeper and has had the most medical issues. But that's obviously just him and nothing to do with him being the 3rd, so you'd just have to wait and see in regards to that!

Oops I just realised I already replied to this thread. Sorry!
    Last edited by CazHazKidz; 21-01-2015 at 11:26.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to CazHazKidz For This Useful Post:

Minkie  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I found 3 very easy. But my third was the most settled newborn ever. Slept through for 8 hours at less than a week old. She just ate, slept and crapped, lol.
    My kids are now 6, 4 & 2. There's no denying though, that there is increased washing, cleaning, etc.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BigRedV For This Useful Post:

Minkie  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm new to having 3, ds is only 3 months old! I find it okay but it's a little more tricky trying to spend 1 on 1 time with them each! I try to work out things with hubby so I don't have to take all three places, cause it's get pretty stressful!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to joalisha For This Useful Post:

Minkie  (06-02-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    You know what I find hard about 3? Juggling them in certain circumstances on my own. Swimming lessons when I am in the pool with DS3 and trusting DS1 and DS2 to sit still and wait. Going grocery shopping with all 3. Doing things like theme parks etc on my own with them when DS1 wants to go on rides, but cant cos he needs an adult and I have to stay with DS2 and DS3...

I do all of the above with them. But I get stressed out easily. In the last few months I have started really suffering from social anxiety, I have a child with special needs and its freaking hard and people can be cruel. So sometimes I struggle forcing myself out and about. And thats with a 3rd child who sleeps from 6:30pm - 8am most days, so I can certainly understand how people struggle!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

Minkie  (06-02-2015)