+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Dh is home all weekend and my mum has come down to lend a hand.

It's hard work recovering. I woke up this morning and all my pain meds had worn off overnight - literally every part if my body was aching

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tmi warning.....

Ladies I just had a shower and passed what looked like a large clot, it was the size of my palm. When I had a closer look it was mainly red, had sons white tissue and what looked like a blue tube-y thing. I don't know what it was... I'm guessing it may have been the placenta?

Thanks
    Reviews
    After my ectopic a few years ago, I passed something similar to what you describe (tmi, but I called dh in to look at it 'just in case' I keeled over afterwards).
    I, like you, assumed this was part of the placenta. Hope your recovery is going well (or as well as it can).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I also passed something similar. I was lucky to just be able to save my tube, but I bled for nearly 3 weeks. The dr said that was bc my HcG, while low for how far along I was (10 weeks) was quite high and it took a good 2-3 weeks for it to come down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by missy26 View Post
    After my ectopic a few years ago, I passed something similar to what you describe (tmi, but I called dh in to look at it 'just in case' I keeled over afterwards).
    I, like you, assumed this was part of the placenta. Hope your recovery is going well (or as well as it can).
    Thanks missy, It fell down the shower drain before I could show dh. I thought I was going to throw up - just one more thing I did not think I could deal with

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by delirium View Post
    I also passed something similar. I was lucky to just be able to save my tube, but I bled for nearly 3 weeks. The dr said that was bc my HcG, while low for how far along I was (10 weeks) was quite high and it took a good 2-3 weeks for it to come down.
    Thanks delirium