+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Have decided what the hell....let's try it

We have been struggling to conceive for over 2 yrs on and off and a few investigations turns out my oh has ow sperm count (8 milion at last count) and I have mild PCOS. We do have a son conceived naturally who is 3 (so it's not as we were mega young then).

The dr wants to try a few things before IVF or in our case ICIS...my husband has been put on Ovedrel and I have been put on Metformin to get his numbers up and regulate my ovulation (worried about IVF process due to my ow platlets even though my hematologist is happy with my counts)

So first questions has anyone's partner seen an increase in numbers after the injections and if so how long after?

We are off overseas so wont be seeing Dr until September earliest, any feedback would be great.

I am going with Westmead.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My husband has been put on Arimidex and has seen numbers increase and motility increase.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That is great news hope we have the same results as ideally don't want to. Go through IVF/ICIS.

Good luck

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 28-06-2014, 08:58
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 26-12-2013, 15:24
  3. We've decided to start TTC!!! :D
    By Babymakers88 in forum Conception issues & ttc
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19-11-2013, 07:16