Thanks
    Reviews
    Elsie is just gorgeous! She looks like a very happy baby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Home today! Oh my... we are taking a baby home today!😨💞
    Attached Images

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kazzy36 For This Useful Post:

almai  (23-11-2016),Boxergirl  (24-11-2016),Candiceo  (23-11-2016),gillpill  (Yesterday),TandR  (24-11-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (23-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    She looks so tiny and precious!! Great news that you get to take her home today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is little Ella going @Kazzy36

We had a 4d scan of baby girl yesterday to hopefully rule out an alien baby (as per very frightening 20 week scan pic). Pleased to say that she is indeed non alien lol 😅 ❤️

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxergirl For This Useful Post:

almai  (27-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha good to hear @Boxergirl!! How's bub going? This one is growing stronger and stronger by the day!! Definitely a ninja in there

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there! Ella is going well. Loving time with nanny and poppy. 2 mums are very tired and fighting about the craziest stuff - so that's not much fun at the moment.
    But - anyway - am loving Ella to bits - we seem to have got this breast feeding gig happening pretty well - phew!!!

Glad to hear you have a non alien baby Boxergirl! & not too much longer for you TNTH!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy36 For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (27-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Hahaha good to hear @Boxergirl!! How's bub going? This one is growing stronger and stronger by the day!! Definitely a ninja in there
    Good to hear 😀 Time is flying by. When do you start mat leave?
    Baby was quite annoyed with the unwanted attention - scrunched her face up looking pretty unamused at one point lol Couple of big yawns, too. So cute.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy36 View Post
    Hi there! Ella is going well. Loving time with nanny and poppy. 2 mums are very tired and fighting about the craziest stuff - so that's not much fun at the moment.
    But - anyway - am loving Ella to bits - we seem to have got this breast feeding gig happening pretty well - phew!!!

Glad to hear you have a non alien baby Boxergirl! & not too much longer for you TNTH!
    I'd imagine it's a huge adjustment for you both, sleep deprivation is so hard to deal with. Hoping things ease off a bit for you both.

Ps: pic please 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kazzy36 do you think it's the lack of sleep causing the little tiffs? Ella is absolutely gorgeous!! My gosh!!
    @Boxergirl I'm working to 38+1 so still have a few more weeks left but it's going so fast and I have quite a bit to do before I finish up so hopefully I can crack on with it! This whole pregnancy is just going too quickly. I thought I'd be over it by now but nope! Having said that we are keen to meet this munchkin!

That's really cute about bubs scrunched up face! This little one like to boot anything that comes too close so I'm convinced either bub is part cat and thinks it's a game or maybe just really likes to lash out in true ninja style haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    As requested - pic of Ella after having some tucker
    Attached Images

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kazzy36 For This Useful Post:

almai  (27-11-2016),Boxergirl  (29-11-2016),gillpill  (Yesterday),TandR  (28-11-2016),TortoiseNotTheHare  (27-11-2016)