+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 65 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 30+1 today. Actual due date is 11/4/16. Time seems to be flying by.
    @A&S I can't believe your date is almost here! You must be so excited!
    @almai your DS is adorable!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Almai your DS is adorable. I can't wait to be a mum. It's crazy how much love I have for this little girl already. I let myself get carried away all the time day dreaming of what she'll be like and how wonderful it will be to hold her. You guys must be pretty prepared though with stuff from DS so I bet that's a huge burden off. We had to buy everything and I still feel like I'm bleeding money.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chekry I didn't realise how close you and Almai were. How exciting. @Dougy isn't far behind you both so it's going to be an exciting few months.
    I feel like all I've done this whole pregnancy is feel sorry for myself but honestly it's just been so rough. I am beyond excited to meet this baby and just take control of my body again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I'm 33+3 with bub no 1. Actual due date is 20th March.
    I've been really lucky so far. Ms in first trimester but otherwise well.
    The ttc thread turns over a lot faster than this one (could be the tiredness making us less prolific!). My due in group turns over very quickly, it's almost a full time job keeping up with that thread!
    3 weeks of work left here, can't wait to finish!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @A&S, wow she could be here any day now! How exciting. I hear you on the bleeding money!
    @almai and @Chekry, I knew we were all close but it's a matter of days really! My due date is 10/4/16. Though for some reason the day Tuesday keeps coming into my head! So I have this strange feeling bub won't come on her due date.

Just went and bought some quick-eeze. My pregnancy has been pretty good so far, but I'm feeling the symptoms starting now, such as the heart burn/indigestion and swollen legs/feet of an evening. Oh and of course the hormonal pregnant lady feelings. But overall, I've really enjoyed being pregnant and getting to know bub. I can't believe these little people will be here soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are really close! I've had MS since six weeks and now having pelvic pain but even with the symptoms wouldn't change it for the world.

Six more weeks left of work for me. Can't come soon enough!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chekry View Post
    We are really close! I've had MS since six weeks and now having pelvic pain but even with the symptoms wouldn't change it for the world.

Six more weeks left of work for me. Can't come soon enough!
    I'm about the same work wise. Count down to mat leave is definitely on!

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    TandR, I could have written that about DP- swollen ankles, hormones, heart burn. But nothing huge to complain about thankfully

It's exciting for so many of us to be expecting so soon. We are due 14/4/16.

Having a baby is frickin hard! More than I ever imagined! but it's also more amazing than ever. Wouldn't change motherhood for the world ❤️❤️

9. The Following User Says Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

Chekry  (02-02-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow you are all so far along. I would love us to be at that stage as well. Myself and DP finally got an appointment on March 15th. That will be our first at a clinic.
    Looking forward to hearing all the options and finding out how we will get on to the next stage.

Lovely to be able to read about success stories and how everyone is going.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same sex parents or parents to be chat!

Quote Originally Posted by A&S View Post
    @Chekry I didn't realise how close you and Almai were. How exciting. @Dougy isn't far behind you both so it's going to be an exciting few months.
    I feel like all I've done this whole pregnancy is feel sorry for myself but honestly it's just been so rough. I am beyond excited to meet this baby and just take control of my body again!
    I'm not far behind at all! 😊 I'm due 14/05/16. Everything seems to be going well, minor symptoms (reflux, calf cramps) but nothing to complain too loudly about luckily. We got to see Bub again today which was awesome.
    @almai your little man is seriously cute! What a cheeky smile, is he excited about being a big brother soon?
    @A&S I think you've had some great reasons to feel sorry for yourself! It will all be totally worth it so soon!
    @Chekry and @TandR And @SJ565 I hope the last few weeks fly!

I'm so excited to see everyone's announcements!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougy For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (02-02-2016)