+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9495758596061 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We have almost the same basinette - we have a VERY affectionate and curious siamese cat who will want to cuddle the baby at nighttime - so we love the zip up hood on it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha our cat sleeps outside at night (she can't stand being locked in) but yep hopefully she won't use it for day time naps haha. We saw another one similar but it was lower to the ground so went for this one that's a bit taller.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Kazzy36 how are you going? I'm 30 weeks which means you would be about 35 weeks now right? So only about 5 weeks to go for you! How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey there! Am currently 34 +2 weeks.... Delivering in 3 weeks today! Eeeekkkk! Have left home and staying with mum n dad until next week, then will be hanging out in Adelaide.
    Feeling pretty good. Get a bit puffed out - still have that cough lingering from my hospital trip.
    Am currently getting incredibly frustrated with centrelink website - so making a trip into the office today - they can't get it in their heads that i am not single! Hopefully can sort it all today...
    Hope you're doing well too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you booked in for a c-section? If you don't mind me asking what an elective c section or due to medical reasons?

Hopefully Centrelink get that sorted for you! We have lodged our PPL claim but I'm transferring it to DW so hopefully they don't stuff that up! I called them on Monday and they seemed to know what was going on!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Booked C-Section - due to medication I'm on - really high risk of post partum haemorrhage if i went naturally. Was decided at my first OB appointment - and I'm fine with that - makes for smooth controlled process. That's one of the reasons I've had to leave home at 34 w... most other people in town leave at 36 w.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that makes sense! Well that's exciting that you know exactly when you will get to meet your little one! Takes the guess work out of it! So excited for a birth announcement soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can we please have some rainbow baby spam? Cluck, cluck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Are you booked in for a c-section? If you don't mind me asking what an elective c section or due to medical reasons?

Hopefully Centrelink get that sorted for you! We have lodged our PPL claim but I'm transferring it to DW so hopefully they don't stuff that up! I called them on Monday and they seemed to know what was going on!
    Is the ppl something that we should be getting sorted now? Is there anything else we should be sorting out with them?

Getting close now kazzy. Super exciting!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I would cos they can take their time!! Have you sorted leave with work? They are really the only two things that we did. Apparently centrelink register the bub with Medicare when they get the birth certificate. Don't know if I trust them with that though. Anyone else know how that works?
    @Kazzy36 you go in next week right