+ Reply to Thread
Page 57 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7475556575859 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sparkle is going great guns. Likes to lay sideways - so at 32 weeks still just look a bit fatter rather than pregnant.
    I am starting to feel better. Actually managed 4 hours sleep last night - vast improvement on what it has been. I had 5 litres through the drip in 24 hours - so feeling better in that regard too. Now just trying to work out what sickness i actually have - tossing up on whooping cough, influenza, or maybe some viral thing causing lung consolidation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very glad to hear your bubba is going well - good luck with your scan

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy36 View Post
    Sparkle is going great guns. Likes to lay sideways - so at 32 weeks still just look a bit fatter rather than pregnant.
    I am starting to feel better. Actually managed 4 hours sleep last night - vast improvement on what it has been. I had 5 litres through the drip in 24 hours - so feeling better in that regard too. Now just trying to work out what sickness i actually have - tossing up on whooping cough, influenza, or maybe some viral thing causing lung consolidation
    How are you feeling? Did they find out what's wrong?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Beauty - they decided on viral respiratory illness. I am being discharged tomorrow - am feeling better, but run out of puff pretty quickly.

Has been great seeing the midwives everyday though - this is the hospital we are birthing in, so getting to know people is good, means there is some kind of relationship there already.

Got to hear Sparkle's hiccups through the CTG monitor today - that was pretty cool

I am eager to get home though. Only one more week then have to come back to the city to get ready to meet her in person

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy36 View Post
    Hi Beauty - they decided on viral respiratory illness. I am being discharged tomorrow - am feeling better, but run out of puff pretty quickly.

Has been great seeing the midwives everyday though - this is the hospital we are birthing in, so getting to know people is good, means there is some kind of relationship there already.

Got to hear Sparkle's hiccups through the CTG monitor today - that was pretty cool

I am eager to get home though. Only one more week then have to come back to the city to get ready to meet her in person
    I'm glad to hear you're doing better!

How awesome to hear hiccups!!

I can't believe how close you are to having to head back to the city. Not long now :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Glad you're feeling better @Kazzy36!

Has anyone heard from @Grannyblank? I often wonder how she's going and she hasn't been around for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Checking in

@TNTH thanks for checking in, and for remembering me! I'm 33 weeks with my little boy! It's a miracle really, after 8 weeks of being told it wasn't looking viable! I don't come back to this thread much, but I should more often to see how everyone else is going! Quick recap anyone?!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Checking in

@TNTH thanks for checking in, and for remembering me! I'm 33 weeks with my little boy! It's a miracle really, after 8 weeks of being told it wasn't looking viable! I don't come back to this thread much, but I should more often to see how everyone else is going! Quick recap anyone?!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Grannyblank For This Useful Post:

Boxergirl  (16-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Checking in

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Grannyblank For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grannyblank View Post
    That's fantastic!! I'm so glad things are going well! Not long til you have your little man here! How exciting!! We have our little bundle due to arrive at the start of Jan (perhaps late December) so that's exciting! I'm 28+2 at the moment so feeling pretty good still haha. Keep us updated on how you go!