+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    We got the icandy peach v16 in grey haha maybe put a watermelon in it and cover it with a blanket hahaha! Nobody will know

Wow that's really close to when we are due! Awesome!! So will you carry the next bub as well? We really don't know if it's worth stimming me when we have those little embies sitting there but I guess it's something to think about in the future. I think I have the opposite problem from you, I'm hoping time will slow down because we have loads to get done before bub arrives and right now time is going too quickly! Don't get me wrong we are excited to have our bundle here but we just want to get all this "stuff" done first haha. I'm also enjoying being pregnant so don't want it to end anytime soon but I probably won't be saying that in another month or so when I start to get uncomfortable lol.

That's exciting about your partner doing a collection now. Can't wait to hear how you go! I'll have my fingers crossed that you have a great result!
    Thank you so much, that's really kind of you! I hope we get a few too! And you're right to just enjoy the moment. I have to chill out and just smell the roses!
    It looks like I'll be carrying baby 2 as partner is not keen on being pregnant. Mostly due to some anxiety around it, but we'll see..
    I can see why you'd be unsure whether to stim with the frosties on ice, but it's good you can cross that bridge when you come to it.
    Looking forward to hearing your updates!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy36 View Post
    Welcome Dani & Vicky - we are expecting baby girl to arrive on 17 November. Totally loving our pram - fighting over who gets to push my sister's kids around in hers - as it is same make n model
    Hi Kazzy,
    Thank you! Congratulations on your little girl! You must be so excited, November is just around the corner!
    We finally ordered the pram (I couldn't decide!) but went for a mountain buggy nautical - I love it but will wait a couple of months before assembling it and rolling it around the house haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Must admit.... i have considered putting the cats in it and wheeling them around 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy36 View Post
    Must admit.... i have considered putting the cats in it and wheeling them around
    Haha! There's an idea!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best @rainbowroad! So excited for you of what is to come in the next few hours. I hope you have a smooth & safe labour / delivery. Can't wait for a pic 😀 x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

almai  (04-10-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    All the best @rainbowroad! So excited for you of what is to come in the next few hours. I hope you have a smooth & safe labour / delivery. Can't wait for a pic 😀 x
    Thanks lovely!!

She's here! After an unexpectedly quick (2.5 hours!) labour she was born in water yesterday 4/10/16. It was an incredible birth experience, I can't believe it! And she's perfect. Here's our little Elsie Freja xxx ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1475590844.210792.jpg

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

A&S  (05-10-2016),dani251  (05-10-2016),J37  (05-10-2016),JustJaq  (05-10-2016),Kazzy36  (05-10-2016),lnmnd1118  (05-10-2016),Mad84  (05-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @rainbow road! She looks lovely! Enjoy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations @rainbow road!! So glad she's arrived and happy to hear you had a great experience this time!! Enjoy your little princess!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What a little beauty! Congratulations!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations rainbow road! She's absolutely gorgeous!