+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 647
  1. #531
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Hi all,
    My fiancé Vicky and I are expecting our first baby in January (just got the pram too and totally relate to the excitement that causes!)
    I'm carrying this one and Vic is doing an IVF cycle this month to freeze some eggs. It's been a big few months! Just wanted to wish everyone well with their journey and hope to follow some exciting progress on here!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dani251 For This Useful Post:

    almai  (29-09-2016),Kazzy36  (29-09-2016)

  3. #532
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Welcome!

    Ours is due in early Feb and I've just started the process to get some embies for the freezer for number two, also.

    Due you know what you're having?

  4. #533
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0

    Default Same sex parents or parents to be chat!

    @rainbow road - any baby news to report?!
    Last edited by Boxergirl; 29-09-2016 at 11:51.

  5. #534
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxergirl View Post
    Welcome!

    Ours is due in early Feb and I've just started the process to get some embies for the freezer for number two, also.

    Due you know what you're having?
    Thank you! Great to chat to someone going through the same process! We're having a little boy and so excited! Do you know what you're having? We're based in Sydney, you?

  6. #535
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,607
    Thanks
    708
    Thanked
    995
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dani251 View Post
    Hi all,
    My fiancé Vicky and I are expecting our first baby in January (just got the pram too and totally relate to the excitement that causes!)
    I'm carrying this one and Vic is doing an IVF cycle this month to freeze some eggs. It's been a big few months! Just wanted to wish everyone well with their journey and hope to follow some exciting progress on here!
    Congrats! When in Jan are you due? My DW are expecting our little bundle of joy on the 4th but who knows when we will really get to meet bub haha.

    DW will carry our next (I'm carrying this one using her egg) and the plan was for her to carry using mine but we have 8 blasts frozen so we might just stick with DW's!

    We need to go pick up all of baby's things in the next few weeks! It will be so exciting to have all the goodies home and even more exciting to use them! I'm in love with our pram so I'm excited for that haha.

  7. #536
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by dani251 View Post
    Thank you! Great to chat to someone going through the same process! We're having a little boy and so excited! Do you know what you're having? We're based in Sydney, you?
    That's exciting, a little boy. I don't think there are many boys due in this thread! We are in Melbourne, expecting a girl.

  8. #537
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    354
    Thanks
    170
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    0
    What pram did you get again, Tortoise?

    It's weird to take the pram out and about minus the baby, isn't it? Lol I so wanna do that

  9. #538
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    58
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked
    21
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Congrats! When in Jan are you due? My DW are expecting our little bundle of joy on the 4th but who knows when we will really get to meet bub haha.

    DW will carry our next (I'm carrying this one using her egg) and the plan was for her to carry using mine but we have 8 blasts frozen so we might just stick with DW's!

    We need to go pick up all of baby's things in the next few weeks! It will be so exciting to have all the goodies home and even more exciting to use them! I'm in love with our pram so I'm excited for that haha.
    Hey!
    That's so exciting! But congratulations! I'm due on 12 Jan and I'm so impatient! I'm trying to live in the moment - this process has definitely taught me patience!
    My partner has come off the pill today which she we on to reset her cycle, but she's only been taken the bloody sugar pills in the pack for the first 5 days! So I don't know where that leaves us for this month! Fun times
    That's loads of lovely frosties! I hope we get a couple from partner.. We both had quite low egg counts when we were tested. It's a wait and see I guess

  10. #539
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,607
    Thanks
    708
    Thanked
    995
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxergirl View Post
    What pram did you get again, Tortoise?

    It's weird to take the pram out and about minus the baby, isn't it? Lol I so wanna do that
    We got the icandy peach v16 in grey 😊 haha maybe put a watermelon in it and cover it with a blanket hahaha! Nobody will know 😂

    Quote Originally Posted by dani251 View Post
    Hey!
    That's so exciting! But congratulations! I'm due on 12 Jan and I'm so impatient! I'm trying to live in the moment - this process has definitely taught me patience!
    My partner has come off the pill today which she we on to reset her cycle, but she's only been taken the bloody sugar pills in the pack for the first 5 days! So I don't know where that leaves us for this month! Fun times
    That's loads of lovely frosties! I hope we get a couple from partner.. We both had quite low egg counts when we were tested. It's a wait and see I guess
    Wow that's really close to when we are due! Awesome!! So will you carry the next bub as well? We really don't know if it's worth stimming me when we have those little embies sitting there but I guess it's something to think about in the future. I think I have the opposite problem from you, I'm hoping time will slow down because we have loads to get done before bub arrives and right now time is going too quickly! Don't get me wrong we are excited to have our bundle here but we just want to get all this "stuff" done first haha. I'm also enjoying being pregnant so don't want it to end anytime soon but I probably won't be saying that in another month or so when I start to get uncomfortable lol.

    That's exciting about your partner doing a collection now. Can't wait to hear how you go! I'll have my fingers crossed that you have a great result!

  11. #540
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    261
    Thanks
    193
    Thanked
    119
    Reviews
    0
    Welcome Dani & Vicky - we are expecting baby girl to arrive on 17 November. Totally loving our pram - fighting over who gets to push my sister's kids around in hers - as it is same make n model


 

Similar Threads

  1. Multiples Parents Chat Thread
    By Mod-Nomsie in forum Parents of Multiple-Births
    Replies: 283
    Last Post: 26-01-2016, 13:20
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-12-2013, 17:47

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Unique, non-toxic wooden eco toys for babies. Water-based paints, saliva-resistant & baby safe. Super soft, prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton. Hypoallergenic - great for eczema relief. FREE gift with purchase. Code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
The MAMA Centre
Pregnancy, birth & beyond care with your very own midwife. Home & hospital birth support, VBACs, antenatal & postnatal care by medicare eligible midwives & holistic health practitioners. Massage, chiro, naturopathy, yoga, counselling & beauty therapy
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!