+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all,
    My fiancé Vicky and I are expecting our first baby in January (just got the pram too and totally relate to the excitement that causes!)
    I'm carrying this one and Vic is doing an IVF cycle this month to freeze some eggs. It's been a big few months! Just wanted to wish everyone well with their journey and hope to follow some exciting progress on here!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dani251 For This Useful Post:

almai  (29-09-2016),Kazzy36  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome!

Ours is due in early Feb and I've just started the process to get some embies for the freezer for number two, also.

Due you know what you're having?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same sex parents or parents to be chat!

@rainbow road - any baby news to report?!
    Last edited by Boxergirl; 29-09-2016 at 11:51.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxergirl View Post
    Welcome!

Ours is due in early Feb and I've just started the process to get some embies for the freezer for number two, also.

Due you know what you're having?
    Thank you! Great to chat to someone going through the same process! We're having a little boy and so excited! Do you know what you're having? We're based in Sydney, you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dani251 View Post
    Hi all,
    My fiancé Vicky and I are expecting our first baby in January (just got the pram too and totally relate to the excitement that causes!)
    I'm carrying this one and Vic is doing an IVF cycle this month to freeze some eggs. It's been a big few months! Just wanted to wish everyone well with their journey and hope to follow some exciting progress on here!
    Congrats! When in Jan are you due? My DW are expecting our little bundle of joy on the 4th but who knows when we will really get to meet bub haha.

DW will carry our next (I'm carrying this one using her egg) and the plan was for her to carry using mine but we have 8 blasts frozen so we might just stick with DW's!

We need to go pick up all of baby's things in the next few weeks! It will be so exciting to have all the goodies home and even more exciting to use them! I'm in love with our pram so I'm excited for that haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you! Great to chat to someone going through the same process! We're having a little boy and so excited! Do you know what you're having? We're based in Sydney, you?
    That's exciting, a little boy. I don't think there are many boys due in this thread! We are in Melbourne, expecting a girl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    What pram did you get again, Tortoise?

It's weird to take the pram out and about minus the baby, isn't it? Lol I so wanna do that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Congrats! When in Jan are you due? My DW are expecting our little bundle of joy on the 4th but who knows when we will really get to meet bub haha.

DW will carry our next (I'm carrying this one using her egg) and the plan was for her to carry using mine but we have 8 blasts frozen so we might just stick with DW's!

We need to go pick up all of baby's things in the next few weeks! It will be so exciting to have all the goodies home and even more exciting to use them! I'm in love with our pram so I'm excited for that haha.
    Hey!
    That's so exciting! But congratulations! I'm due on 12 Jan and I'm so impatient! I'm trying to live in the moment - this process has definitely taught me patience!
    My partner has come off the pill today which she we on to reset her cycle, but she's only been taken the bloody sugar pills in the pack for the first 5 days! So I don't know where that leaves us for this month! Fun times
    That's loads of lovely frosties! I hope we get a couple from partner.. We both had quite low egg counts when we were tested. It's a wait and see I guess

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxergirl View Post
    What pram did you get again, Tortoise?

It's weird to take the pram out and about minus the baby, isn't it? Lol I so wanna do that
    We got the icandy peach v16 in grey 😊 haha maybe put a watermelon in it and cover it with a blanket hahaha! Nobody will know 😂

Hey!
    That's so exciting! But congratulations! I'm due on 12 Jan and I'm so impatient! I'm trying to live in the moment - this process has definitely taught me patience!
    My partner has come off the pill today which she we on to reset her cycle, but she's only been taken the bloody sugar pills in the pack for the first 5 days! So I don't know where that leaves us for this month! Fun times
    That's loads of lovely frosties! I hope we get a couple from partner.. We both had quite low egg counts when we were tested. It's a wait and see I guess
    Wow that's really close to when we are due! Awesome!! So will you carry the next bub as well? We really don't know if it's worth stimming me when we have those little embies sitting there but I guess it's something to think about in the future. I think I have the opposite problem from you, I'm hoping time will slow down because we have loads to get done before bub arrives and right now time is going too quickly! Don't get me wrong we are excited to have our bundle here but we just want to get all this "stuff" done first haha. I'm also enjoying being pregnant so don't want it to end anytime soon but I probably won't be saying that in another month or so when I start to get uncomfortable lol.

That's exciting about your partner doing a collection now. Can't wait to hear how you go! I'll have my fingers crossed that you have a great result!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Dani & Vicky - we are expecting baby girl to arrive on 17 November. Totally loving our pram - fighting over who gets to push my sister's kids around in hers - as it is same make n model