+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 65 FirstFirst ... 39474849505159 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great to hear TortoiseNotTheHare. Congratulations on the Bub on the way. What an exciting time for u both. We just moved from Jordan Spring (Near Penrith) and am missing NSW so much

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh yeah I know where that is! I have some friends in Cranebrook. Do you mind me asking what took you to Adelaide? Is it a permanent move? As much as I whinge about Sydney prices, I would be sad to leave this place. We may move to Queensland one day but that won't be for a while!

Oh and thanks... We're very excited about bub! 22 weeks today so we're past half way and getting excited!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Work and family are over here now. I resigned but my DW is still working. Wanted our DD to be near family so the move was essential. Doesn't stop is missing NSW tho r u carrying or your DW?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Teepot1579 View Post
    Hi Juju bean, what sort of fur babies have you got? Our poor fur baby is feeling the new baby addition to our family so still try to fit daily walks in. Wouldn't be without the dog tho
    We have 2 king charles and an old golden retriever. There treated like humans in our house lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Juju bean For This Useful Post:

almai  (01-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Teepot1579 View Post
    Work and family are over here now. I resigned but my DW is still working. Wanted our DD to be near family so the move was essential. Doesn't stop is missing NSW tho r u carrying or your DW?
    Ah yep completely understand that! Family is the same reason we will be sticking around in Sydney for now too. We want our bubs to have family around them and they wouldn't have anyone that close if we moved to Brissy although DW's family are a few hours out of the city up there. I'm carrying this bub and DW will carry number 2 😊

Any ideas of when you guys will go back for another? Who carried your DD?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's lovely u have family nearby. I carried our DD and will carry the next but unsure when that will be. DD is going through the sleep "seperation anxiety" at the moment so we are both exhausted hahaha looking forward to this faze being over as she was an amazing sleeper prior to that.... I have to head back to Sydney at the end of the year to finalise some work things so it will be bliss to be back. When is your due date?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Juju bean View Post
    We have 2 king charles and an old golden retriever. There treated like humans in our house lol
    Oh how cute! Yes my cocker spaniel is still my little baby even though she is 11.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chekry View Post
    Welcome @Teepot1579 were from Melbourne. We're married 7 years in Oct and have a little four month old DD we've found so much support here on BH. It's such a lovely group.
    That's great to know. The responses have been very welcoming so far. Four month old, how lovely. My 10month old is going through a rough faze with sleep, or lack there of! Hahaha all going well with your DD so far? It's such an amazing feeling having them in your life huh

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Hi Teepot, another Sydneysider here. I do love Adelaide though, and family is a pretty good reason to move. I wouldn't cope without our families around us! DP and I have an almost 3yo son and I am 34 weeks pregnant with a little girl so it's busy busy busy around here!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Hi Teepot, another Sydneysider here. I do love Adelaide though, and family is a pretty good reason to move. I wouldn't cope without our families around us! DP and I have an almost 3yo son and I am 34 weeks pregnant with a little girl so it's busy busy busy around here!
    Wow not long to go!! Hope u r feeling ok with the last few weeks until you meet your new little girl. Adelaide is much slower and my DP and I are struggling a bit with the slower lifestyle however our DD keeps us busy