+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 65 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all, joinig this thread too. I read along the ss ttc thread but don't often post.
    Currently 30w with bub no 1, DP and I are in Melbourne

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

almai  (15-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ565 View Post
    Hi all, joinig this thread too. I read along the ss ttc thread but don't often post.
    Currently 30w with bub no 1, DP and I are in Melbourne
    Hey Sj565 we are Melbourne based too! Currently 27w with our first!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all! My partner and i have completed our family but i still get on bub hub occasionally. We have a 4.5yr old boy and a 2yr old girl. Both have the same donor who's a close friend of ours. My dp and i were very lucky to both be able to carry. We are in Brisbane.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Candiceo For This Useful Post:

almai  (15-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you heading out to Midsumma Carnival, @Chekry? DP and I haven't been in years, but now bub on the way I feel like we should go and represent for the same sex families (and maybe check out the rainbow families groups etc)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SJ565 View Post
    Are you heading out to Midsumma Carnival, @Chekry? DP and I haven't been in years, but now bub on the way I feel like we should go and represent for the same sex families (and maybe check out the rainbow families groups etc)
    Sadly K is still battling morning sickness so not this year. But next year is on the cards. I totally get the want to connect with other rainbow families, bhub has been excellent for that so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi we are in brisbane too, we have two boys 2.5 and 9m from the same donor and we used QFG on the gold coast. We are in the process of getting ready to try for our third, our donor is no longer donating and our clinic has one vial left but two women are considering returning vials of our donor to the clinic. At best we can get the last three vials and at worst just one, I have fallen pregnant on our second IUI with both boys so we are hoping for the same kind of success rate.
    @maximen congratulations on your twin girls

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ErinJess For This Useful Post:

almai  (15-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi there we are just starting our journey looking for a suitable donor, so far un successful. has any one successfully found there donors on here ?? we are looking for AI donors just seeking advice from couples who have conceived from AI

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @alexryder! There's a same sex trying to conceive thread that I can tag you in. I don't know a lot about insemination because my DP and I are doing IVF at a clinic but someone else could you out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.
    Very new to this whole situation. My partner and I have been together for 6 yrs and have decided it's time to add to our family.

Just after some advice. Like if people generally go for a donor they know or to a clinic. And if a clinic being based in Melbourne which have ppl found to be the best clinic for same sex parents.

Would love any feedback. Started a thread on here but had no responses. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Congrats to everyone who has successfully started their family that I have read great stories about.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Melasse For This Useful Post:

Dougy  (18-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Melasse Welcome!

We went through Melbourne IVF. We decided on using a unknown (clinic) donor. I think donor decision is definitely dependent on personal choice and what you're really looking for.

We really liked our clinic and our Doctor. Again, it really comes down to personal choice. Some doctors and clinics will click better for some people then others.

We got our BFP on the first IUI. We were completely prepared that we'd have to go to IVF so getting the BFP first try was a complete surprise for us.

Good luck with your journey!!