+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 65 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    What's the next scan for @rainbow road? I was told by the midwives that we wouldn't have anymore after the morph scan unless something was detected but maybe she was wrong?
    @Boxergirl if I told you the names then you would know the sex can't wait to reveal it next month!! It's going to be very exciting - everyone is so desperate to know lol. We keep getting bribed by the family as well but still haven't cracked. Even my grandma tried!! Haha.
    The suspense!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxergirl For This Useful Post:

almai  (26-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxergirl View Post
    Finish line is well in sight!

You'd already have most of the big ticket items from Toby, yeah? I think I'll be hopeless when it comes time to choose a pram. Gone are the days of the boring old stroller lol
    Oh my i was so glad for my sister when it came to getting a pram.... she is s total freak and has had about 12 prams in 6 years of motherhood... so was able to tell us pros n cons of most of the popular brands. Then while G and I were at the baby shop she was hunting out online prices for us so we could bargain with the store for price matching, & texting them through.

We ended up with baby jogger city elite with a maxi cosi capsule and adaptors to fit it onto the pram frame.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxergirl View Post
    Finish line is well in sight!

You'd already have most of the big ticket items from Toby, yeah? I think I'll be hopeless when it comes time to choose a pram. Gone are the days of the boring old stroller lol
    Yeah I do. We painted the cot for bub this time, and I've pimped up my pram, but the only big thing we had to buy was a car seat for Toby, as Bub will have his one. Will pick that up sometime next week probably!

Just a matter of washing all the clothes and wraps and cloth nappies and getting them ready for missy, and then doing stuff like stocking up on frozen meals for after her arrival!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Prams - we have a bugaboo frog (old version of the chameleon) and a baby jogger city mini. The city mini is my favourite but Bub cant face the parent in it, so that's why I've got the bug, for the early days. The city mini is fabulous though, easy to fold and carry, washes like new and steers amazingly. So once Bub is 1 or so she'll switch prams.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We have the bugaboo bee 3. No complaints here. Folds in one piece if you're using the chair fitting. We used the bassinet and still occasionally do but DD is loving the chair so she can see the world.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1469535316.968547.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are icandy peach v16 all the way!! Love the pram so much!! It's lightweight and extremely easy to manoeuvre. It also has a 25kg capacity chair and converts to a double without becoming massive. We love it and have it on lay by already haha. They were smart and included elevators now which brings bub nice and high (closer to you or a table depending on which way they are facing) which is a bonus. Can't wait to have the bub to go in it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    City Mini GT over here! We have used the bassinet attachment until just recently. Now bub is 4 months old and likes to look out at the world, so she's just in the regular seat. For us, we wanted a light weight pram capable of handling a bit of off road that was easy to fold.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to SJ565 For This Useful Post:

Boxergirl  (27-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy36 View Post
    Oh my i was so glad for my sister when it came to getting a pram.... she is s total freak and has had about 12 prams in 6 years of motherhood... so was able to tell us pros n cons of most of the popular brands. Then while G and I were at the baby shop she was hunting out online prices for us so we could bargain with the store for price matching, & texting them through.

We ended up with baby jogger city elite with a maxi cosi capsule and adaptors to fit it onto the pram frame.
    LOL!! Unfortunately, we don't have any in the know pram peeps!

Is it generally best to buy from a big store rather than online?

So with your bundle - obviously you use the capsule for the car, but how long roughly til you would need to buy a car seat? Am I right in thinking that you can buy car seats suitable from birth these days? I was looking at a mountain buggy bundle type thing, but then wonder if it's indeed worth bundling if you have to buy a car seat down the track!

We really just need something easily enough controlled with one hand so the dogs can be wrangled with the other. Not sure if a 3 wheeler or 4 is going to be better for that!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    We have the bugaboo bee 3. No complaints here. Folds in one piece if you're using the chair fitting. We used the bassinet and still occasionally do but DD is loving the chair so she can see the world.

Attachment 82964
    Looks nice and sturdy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    We are icandy peach v16 all the way!! Love the pram so much!! It's lightweight and extremely easy to manoeuvre. It also has a 25kg capacity chair and converts to a double without becoming massive. We love it and have it on lay by already haha. They were smart and included elevators now which brings bub nice and high (closer to you or a table depending on which way they are facing) which is a bonus. Can't wait to have the bub to go in it lol
    That looks very smart! Not cheap, though

Can bubs fit in that from newborn?