+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 65 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazzy36 View Post
    That's right. But was relieved to get it done. Was no chance of gender id with this scan so grateful to have done the harmony test
    Sorry if it's an obvious or dumb question @Kazzy36!! But was bubs just hiding her bits or was is there another reason they couldn't id the gender?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any hints on names tortoise or beauty?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    She absolute did NOT want to cooperate! Took over 2 hours to see brain heart kidneys stomach leg arms.hands n feet- was going to be way too traumatic to keep mucking around looking for what we already knew lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Kazzy36 For This Useful Post:

Boxergirl  (26-07-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Yeah we are in the "normal, easy to spell camp too, although we like less common names. I think our girls name fits the bill as does DSs, I've only met one other in his life.

Kazzy I had a super uncooperative girl at my scan too! I had to go back twice.

I'm 29 weeks now, Bub is going well and I have another scan in 3 weeks which I'm excited for because I can't wait to see her again.

Pretty exciting to be getting so close to the finish line.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Boxergirl  (26-07-2016),Kazzy36  (25-07-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    What's the next scan for @rainbow road? I was told by the midwives that we wouldn't have anymore after the morph scan unless something was detected but maybe she was wrong?
    @Boxergirl if I told you the names then you would know the sex 😝 can't wait to reveal it next month!! It's going to be very exciting - everyone is so desperate to know lol. We keep getting bribed by the family as well but still haven't cracked. Even my grandma tried!! Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Same sex parents or parents to be chat!

Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    What's the next scan for @rainbow road? I was told by the midwives that we wouldn't have anymore after the morph scan unless something was detected but maybe she was wrong?
    @Boxergirl if I told you the names then you would know the sex 😝 can't wait to reveal it next month!! It's going to be very exciting - everyone is so desperate to know lol. We keep getting bribed by the family as well but still haven't cracked. Even my grandma tried!! Haha.
    Bub had slightly dilated kidneys at the morph scan so the scan is to check if they've corrected themselves, gotten worse or stayed the same. The morphology scan is the last scan you have unless medically indicated (or you opt for a private one).

My midwife isn't concerned, it's a pretty common abnormality detected and my bub's was very mild, so I'm hopeful that it will all be okay.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yep I remember you mentioning that now. I'm sure everything will be okay 😊 not long to go and she'll be here!

I'm hoping that everything looks good at our morph scan in a few weeks. Will they tell me straight away if something abnormal is detected? I don't know what to expect.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Oh yep I remember you mentioning that now. I'm sure everything will be okay 😊 not long to go and she'll be here!

I'm hoping that everything looks good at our morph scan in a few weeks. Will they tell me straight away if something abnormal is detected? I don't know what to expect.
    It depends. I think where you're going they will because they're obstetricians and sonographers or something? A general sonographer can't though (although if there's something majorly wrong they'll call in a doctor I think). I wasn't told, I read it in my report.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that makes sense. They said at the NT that if something was wrong they would call the doctor in which they didn't. I was still nervous because I thought that the baby's arms and legs measured small but turned out the report was all clear and bub was in proportion (which was easier to see at the private scan we just had) and bub was actually measuring 4 days ahead. I guess they would have told us if something was wrong after all.

They did say to me that they wouldn't have let us go without calling the doctor if something was wrong so I guess the same thing goes for this next scan. Hopefully baby cooperates with them! The NT took less than 20 min so bub was very good for them 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Yeah we are in the "normal, easy to spell camp too, although we like less common names. I think our girls name fits the bill as does DSs, I've only met one other in his life.

Kazzy I had a super uncooperative girl at my scan too! I had to go back twice.

I'm 29 weeks now, Bub is going well and I have another scan in 3 weeks which I'm excited for because I can't wait to see her again.

Pretty exciting to be getting so close to the finish line.
    Finish line is well in sight!

You'd already have most of the big ticket items from Toby, yeah? I think I'll be hopeless when it comes time to choose a pram. Gone are the days of the boring old stroller lol