+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @SJ565 she's beautiful! I hope the first few weeks have been a happy time for you all and you are all getting enough rest X
    @Chekry I'm feeling pretty good still, I have been really lucky and I absolutely count my blessings. Being sick the whole time must have been really difficult for you. No doubt Bub will be extraordinarily cute to make up for it

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougy For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @SJ565! How lovely is she!

Midwife appt was fine. Bub still the same at 2/5 engaged. I didn't go ahead with a S&S. I was too uncomfortable to go ahead with it. Cx is starting to soften and shorten though. I'm happy at this point to let my body and bub do our thing and just keep up the daily walks and other recommendations.

I am feeling a bit overwhelmed with everyone checking in every day for updates. I'm just finding it hard to process everything myself, let alone explain it to everyone else. (Even though I know they all mean well).

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SJ565 she's gorgeous!
    @Dougy DW just made me realize I've been calling you Doughy 😫 sorry about that one!

I've been lucky and have only had a random few questions. I figure if it gets too much I'd just switch off until bub comes.

RR congrats on getting into the second trimester! It's such a nice milestone to pass!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Chekry For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (08-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @SJ565 congratulations. Isla is spectacular. I hope you and DP are settling in well with your gorgeous new squish x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to A&S For This Useful Post:

SJ565  (08-04-2016)

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dp is 39+4 today, due 14/4. But babe is still really high!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not long to go now, @almai!

Thanks
    Reviews
    40+2... Feeling less pregnant than a few weeks ago! Back pain gone away and slept 8 hrs straight (without peeing) a few nights ago. Strange!

Thanks
    Reviews
    40+1 for us today. Feeling pretty ill. Not the normal MS I've had but just generally unwell.

Found that bubs movements have been a little more muted this week but still moving so not too worried.

Hospital appointment tomorrow. Shall see what they say.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chekry View Post
    40+1 for us today. Feeling pretty ill. Not the normal MS I've had but just generally unwell.

Found that bubs movements have been a little more muted this week but still moving so not too worried.

Hospital appointment tomorrow. Shall see what they say.
    We had a quiet day last week too @Chekry which prompted us to go to the hospital for monitoring. Bub is a little quieter today but I'm trying not to be worried because she was totally fine on the monitoring/ultrasound last week! I've heard from a few others that they can quieten down a bit but should still be moving fairly frequently.

Hope you feel better soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    We had a quiet day last week too @Chekry which prompted us to go to the hospital for monitoring. Bub is a little quieter today but I'm trying not to be worried because she was totally fine on the monitoring/ultrasound last week! I've heard from a few others that they can quieten down a bit but should still be moving fairly frequently.

Hope you feel better soon!
    Luckily bub seems to respond well to DW and so if they have been really quiet for a long period of time I can get her to have a chat and bubs generally will have a move or a kick. It's been a lifesaver to helping me not panic throughout the last couple of months.