+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 65 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully this week goes quickly for you @TandR

That clothesline looks amazingly bright! I love the bonds zippy suits too although we've only got a few of them until we find out what the little one is

We brought bonds as our first items as well RR! We ended up with three as our first purchase, one I liked, one C liked and one that we knew my little sis would like

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chekry - I forgot you girls don't know the gender. How exciting. Any gut feelings? (I'm sure you get asked all the time).

Bonds are great. They were also one of the first things we bought after the 19 wk scan and finding out the gender. Half of the zippy's we bought and the rest were given to us. I was so excited as the ones given to us I was already admiring in the shops. But I can't justify buying them when they aren't on some sort of sale.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same sex parents or parents to be chat!

I'm leaning towards a boy only because I've had a couple of dreams that it's a boy. C is thinking girl... One of us will be right 😝 I've had a lot of people say girl though with the MS ect I've had throughout the pregnancy.

I know what you mean about cost if not on sale!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chekry View Post
    I'm leaning towards a boy only because I've had a couple of dreams that it's a boy. C is thinking girl... One of us will be right 😝 I've had a lot of people say girl though with the MS ect I've had throughout the pregnancy.

I know what you mean about cost if not on sale!
    I've heard that you dream the opposite of what you're having, so maybe a girl for you! Either way it'll be amazing

I'll find out in about 2-3 weeks what I'm having

Thanks
    Reviews
    We'll know soon enough!

I'd be happy for bubs to come any time now! So ready....

Not long to wait RR!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How long have you got to go, @Chekry?
    I'm 38+2 here and getting bigger and slower every day. Not at the over-it stage yet, but won't be far off!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're only at 35+1, but getting impatient and the heat doesn't help that's for sure! I'm not over it, just impatient to meet the little one!

I'm betting once bubs comes I'll miss the feeling of being pregnant. We keep saying 2-7 weeks we'll definitely have a baby but 7 weeks seems so long away now...

That's so close! Not long to go now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    I've heard that you dream the opposite of what you're having, so maybe a girl for you! Either way it'll be amazing

I'll find out in about 2-3 weeks what I'm having
    I feel a girl for you @rainbowroad. Particularly with your symptoms you've mentioned on your pregnancy journal.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    I feel a girl for you @rainbowroad. Particularly with your symptoms you've mentioned on your pregnancy journal.
    I would love a little girl! Will be happy either way but at least DS can always be my favourite son if I have a girl 😊

10. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

TandR  (09-03-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love reading all about your journeys and learn so much from hearing other people's experiences. So thanks to everyone for that.
    Myself and DP are going to the clinic for our first appointment on Tuesday. Trying to find out our options. Quite nerve racking but completely excited at the same time.

Probably a strange question but a friend of ours asked us yesterday what our children will call each of us. Would love people's experiences with this.
    Safe journeys and happy endings for all