+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maternidade View Post
    The kids maybe small now, but if you keep the car for 5 years you'll have a 12, 9 and 8 year old. No way will they want to be squashed together constantly. I am bias as we are going 7 seats next time ( were planning on at least 3 kids in the next 5 years so need the space)
    Oh trust me my kids don't sit well together now! I had a commodore VZ wagon when I had number 3 and they all fit together but dd2 who was 13 months old would pinch/hit my dd1, it was a nightmare! I put up with it for a year and then traded that car (and my husbands ute) and got the tarago so I could separate them. We weren't in the financial position then to take on a car loan so I didn't have many options etc... Maybe I should just buy myself a little car for myself, no kids allowed!! 😝 lol

2. The Following User Says Thank You to undercover7 For This Useful Post:

maternidade  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    I have a VW Turbo Jetta which easily fits 3 carseats and comfortably fits 5 adults without the carseats. The boot is huge. Amazing on fuel (over 600kms to a 50L tank).

I hate big cars so I vetoed the idea of a 7 seater. We don't regret it at all!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Great! Another one for me to look at 😃 yeah I'm a fence sitter with 'big' cars... I like the idea of not having a big car but then I just imagine the screaming and fighting in the back seat.... Grrrr lol thank you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't mind the Nissan Dualis+2. It's a 7 seater (with 2 fold down seats in the boot) I'm toying with buying one of them next. Because its not as big as most but still comfortable.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ClearCrystal For This Useful Post:

undercover7  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ClearCrystal View Post
    I didn't mind the Nissan Dualis+2. It's a 7 seater (with 2 fold down seats in the boot) I'm toying with buying one of them next. Because its not as big as most but still comfortable.
    Not sure how different they are to the 5 seater but the back seats were so cramped!! Such a tiny car on the inside. Big boot but everything else but small and cramped. We struggled to fit a compact RF seat in it and me being only 5'5 was uncomfortable sitting in the front with the seat so far forward.